- Loading cached images from config file.Then check that the Kube system services are all happy: – $ kubectl get services -n kube-systemNAME CLUSTER-IP EXTERNAL-IP PORT(S) AGE – kube-dns 10.96.0.10 none 53/UDP,53/TCP 1m – kubernetes-dashboard 10.107.19.167 nodes 80:30000/TCP 1mOne more thing, we need Minikube to share our local docker registry, else…
- Our system will comprise of: – An API gateway to route traffic into our systemAn authentication service to limit accessA front end invoices service to return information about invoicesA back end expected date service thatâ€™ll tell us when an invoice is likely to be paidthe basicsThe first step is getting…
- yamldeployment “invoices-svc” created – service “invoices-svc” createdWe should see its service: – $ kubectl get servicesNAME CLUSTER-IP EXTERNAL-IP PORT(S) AGE – invoices-svc 10.104.86.220 none 80/TCP 3m – kubernetes 10.96.0.1 none 443/TCP 1hAnd all the pods too: – $ kubectl get podsNAME READY STATUS RESTARTS 1/1 Running 0 1/1 Running 0…
- /ambassador.yaml$ kubectl get services – NAME CLUSTER-IP EXTERNAL-IP PORT(S) AGE – ambassador 10.103.215.136 pending 80:32005/TCP 11s – ambassador-admin 10.104.3.82 nodes 8877:31385/TCP 11s – invoices-svc 10.104.86.220 none 80/TCP 45m – kubernetes 10.96.0.1 none 443/TCP 2hWe need to tell ambassador about our invoices_svc though, and we do so by adding some annotations…
- $ kubectl apply -f kubectl get servicesNAME CLUSTER-IP EXTERNAL-IP PORT(S) AGE – ambassador 10.103.215.136 pending 80:32005/TCP 19h – ambassador-admin 10.104.3.82 nodes 8877:31385/TCP 19h – auth-svc 10.108.119.134 none 3000/TCP 18h – expected-date-svc 10.101.227.50 none 80/TCP 1m – invoices-svc 10.104.86.220 none 80/TCP 20h – kubernetes 10.96.0.1 none 443/TCP 21hSo now we have…
A step by step guide to getting a microservices platform running on Kubernetes.
Continue reading “Getting started with microservices and Kubernetes – Hacker Noon”
- Cookies help us deliver our services.
AnyBody Can Learn
Continue reading “learning app created in react native
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
Continue reading “The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site”
- Developer Spotlight: Matt CainIn our latest installment of the Cosmic JS Developer Spotlight Series, we sat down with Matt Cain, a web developer who took a physics undergrad and spring-boarded into the world of Java, Rails and ultimately, programming language agnostic APIs.
- In addition to his day job of being a Creative Director and writing code, Matt is a Cosmic JS Contributor and responsible for several apps and blogs in our ecosystem.
- More recently, I was pretty satisfied with the Premium User Blog app I built for Cosmic JS.Talk a little bit more about your process for building apps, who they’re for, and how Cosmic JS has helped.
- Cosmic JS being essentially a simple to use, one-stop-shop for everything I need to deploy is a blessing.What are some technologies you are excited about that you are using today, or want to learn more about?I’m excited about using PWA’s and integrating bots in sites more.
- I’m very much looking foward to where AR goes.To learn how you can contribute apps, blogs and extensions to the Cosmic JS Community, contact us at email@example.com.
In our latest installment of the Cosmic JS Developer Spotlight Series, we sat down with Matt Cain, a web developer who took a physics undergrad and spring-boarded into the world of Java, Rails and…
Continue reading “Developer Spotlight: Matt Cain – Cosmic JS – Medium”
- AxelumTech is a custom web software development firm specializing in web-based applications and services.
- When you work with AxelumTech, you get a partner with the experience your business needs.
- AxelumTech takes the time to understand the challenges your business faces and builds its strategy around that understanding.
- Software built by AxelumTech is crafted to meet rigorous standards of security, performance, and usability.
- Once your solution has made it to market, AxelumTech wants to be there with you every step of the way.
You don’t need another code slinger. You need somebody who takes the time to understand the challenges your business faces. You need solutions tailored to your business’ needs. You need AxelumTech.
Continue reading “Need help with a #WordPress, #Reactjs, or #Laravel project? I’ve got availability starting this month.”
- Cookies help us deliver our services.
Floating Chat Head Shopping App Assistant
Continue reading “Just launched a React Native app that watched clipboard, image and show chat head …”
- Deploy an AngularJS Ecommerce App in 4 StepsThis Ecommerce App is built using AngularJS, Node.js and Cosmic JS.In this blog I will demonstrate how to Install and Deploy an AngularJS Ecommerce Application built using AngularJS, Node.js and Cosmic JS.
- Simply install and deploy the application, and within two clicks you can set up your Stripe keys as Environment Variables to begin accepting orders and processing transactions with your new AngularJS Ecommerce App.2.
- Install the AngularJS Ecommerce AppCosmic JS gives you the ability to filter between utilities and programming languages.Cosmic JS Ecommerce App3.
- Connect Stripe KeysAfter you deploy, you can set your Stripe keys as environment variables by going to Your Bucket Deploy Web App Set Environment Variables.Cosmic JS is an API-first cloud-based content management platform that makes it easy to manage applications and content.
- If you have questions about the Cosmic JS API, please reach out to the founders on Twitter or Slack.Carson Gibbons is the Co-Founder CMO of Cosmic JS, an API-first Cloud-based Content Management Platform that decouples content from code, allowing devs to build slick apps and websites in any programming language they want.
In this blog I will demonstrate how to Install and Deploy an AngularJS Ecommerce Application built using AngularJS, Node.js and Cosmic JS. This Ecommerce Application allows you to process orders from…
Continue reading “Deploy an AngularJS Ecommerce App in 4 Steps – Hacker Noon”