- When we first heard about React Native, a framework that enables building an app for multiple platforms, we were thrilled.
- One team, one codebase and the potential to scale an app for iOS and Android using a fracture of resources required in native development is a great promise.
- A few years ago, Facebook officially announced React Native, a powerful framework with the promise of cross-platform compatibility.
- The major selling point of React Native is shorter development time.
- Facebook puts a lot of resources to ensure React Native’s reliability and also to guarantee a constant development of the platform.
React Native: One team, one codebase and potential to scale an app for iOS and Android using a fracture of resources required in native development is a great promise.
Continue reading “#ReactNative – Pros and Cons #100DaysOfCode #coding #react #reactjs @reactnewsletter @ReactJSNews”
- You will have mastered creating and manipulating React Native apps, will know how to structure navigation and data flow, and will have been exposed to many built-in React Native components.
- By the end of this course you will be able to plan your own future progress with React Native.
- You will also learn about pushing your applications to production and app stores.
- To quickly get going with React Native, this course walks you through the creation of three real-world mobile applications, each designed not only to introduce essential core concepts but also to show you how to make beautiful and functional applications using best practices.
- Joshua Lyman has been developing React Native applications since version 0.11, and has used the technology to release several production applications.
Develop native cross-platform mobile apps more rapidly, easily and effectively with React Native!
Continue reading “React Native Projects”
- When I started learning Clojure two years ago, never thought I could write an ios app by it.
- Thank you for reading this post.
- Clojurescript re-natal : You have to restart repl when importing new react native modules or pictures.
- All the api service, ios app, web page and admin panel are written by Clojure[script].
- If you are interested in Lym or clojurescript with react native, you can find me in twitter: tiensonqin or email: [email protected]
Read the full article, click here.
@tiensonqin: “I just published “My experience with Clojurescript and React Native””
When I started learning Clojure two years ago, never thought I could write an ios app by it.
My experience with Clojurescript and React Native — Medium