- We strongly believe the problems Storybook solves are not unique to any single platform.Of course, weâre also going to be improving the features and performance of Storybook, and create new ways for you to extend Storybook and customise it for your use-case.
- Finally: weâre really seeing the community getting involved with Storybook, we get pull requests making Storybook better in all sorts of ways we didnât expect.
- So who knows what will be included in the next release?Has rebranding from React Storybook changed its culture or direction?The culture certainly changedââânow the community itself is driving Storybook forward.
- If anything, Iâd say our focus on helping the community co-maintain Storybook has had a major impact.Do your company clients adapt React style guides to their workflow?Yes in fact, most of them do.What do you think is the future of web and mobile development?Who knows?
- Iâm super excited about native support for ES modules in the modern browsers and Node.js!What are your favorite components, libraries, or community projects?Babel, Webpack, React, Glamorous, Yarn, Express, ESlint, Prettier, Jest, GraphQL.Iâm also a huge fan of community-driven meetups.Pick one and tell us why: Redux or MobX?It depends.
Today, we’re opening our new series of interviews for React Day Berlin. Since Norbert de Langen is going to speak about building Storybook in Berlin in December, we decided to ask him a couple of…
Continue reading “Norbert de Langen: Storybook has reached outside the React ecosystem & will continue to do so”
React Native module for authenticating with AWS Cognito.
Continue reading “react-native-aws-cognito”
Today we’re announcing Create React Native App: a new tool that makes it significantly easier to get started with a React Native project! It’s heavily inspired by the design of Create React App and is the product of a collaboration between Facebook and Expo (formerly Exponent).
Continue reading “Introducing Create React Native App”
- Atlassian SourceTree is a free Git and Mercurial client for Windows.
- Atlassian SourceTree is a free Git and Mercurial client for Mac.
Continue reading “ariya / phantomjs / Downloads — Bitbucket”
- But not only can you use React Native Forms to easily produce native-looking forms with default styling, it can be completely customized.
- I’m open sourcing the library I wrote to quickly build forms at AuditionMe , React Native Forms.
- Each form component should basically work the same way.
- React Native Forms is already cross-platform, but I’d love to see the default Android styles look more like Android.
- I shouldn’t have to look up a special set of props for every single component the form library provides.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Introducing #ReactJS Native forms:”
I’m open sourcing the library I wrote to quickly build forms at AuditionMe, React Native Forms. Check it out on Github: https://github.com…
Introducing React Native Forms — Medium
- upvote tweet share 2016-06-30T03:08:50.204-07:00
- Gavin – I write code, also Jam API, and Songfari
- A desktop app for writing Medium stories
- I built sMedium because I want to get into writing on Medium, but often times getting way too distracted in the browser.
- It comes with the same writing features that you get in Medium, making items bold, italicized, underlined, ability to write lists (get Medium famous yo)!
Read the full article, click here.
@ChintanGhate: “ReactJS & Electron! 😀
sMedium: A desktop app for writing Medium stories via @gavindinubilo”
sMedium – A desktop app for writing Medium stories. (Mac and Medium) Read the opinion of 20 influencers.