- Businesses always search for the apps offering optimum user experience, quick to market and run on maximum platform or devices.
- Since, the Hybrid mobile apps have become the most effective channel of achieving business goals, it requires the capable tech partner such as byPeople Technology.
- We are a React Native Development Company developing apps that run on Androind, iOS, Windows, and other known platforms offering native UI experience.
- We create extremely convincing “Native” Hybrid mobile applications with React Native.
We are top rated React Native app development company. Hire ReactNative Expert or Team for Hybrid iOS/Android app development.
Continue reading “React Native App Development Company”
- Navi Case StudyWhat I learned from building a full-stack React appThe initial idea I came up with was a meditation app that scored you based on how long you meditated each time.
- Using Navi, the character from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I began with a concept of something guiding you to a better life.
- The initial prototype worked, albeit performed poorly.Developing the API was very straight-forward since I have written it many times.
- My initial prototype rendered equal weeks per year, but leap years ruin the implementation.
- Implementing the initial design first would have sped up development by at least a week.Takeaways:Start with an initial design first, implement, then iterate.Server-side rendering for improved SEO and hard links.Create better algorithms, quick sort due to likely random user input, for user data functions.
The initial idea I came up with was a meditation app that scored you based on how long you meditated each time. Using Navi, the character from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I began with a…
Continue reading “Navi Case Study – Mark Pinero – Medium”
- When a component depends on another component, shallow rendering can help keep your unit tests isolated .
- When a component depends on a function, you can pass the function in as a `prop`.
- The goal of dependency injection is to make components more reusable and testable.
- The function for submitting data can be tested separately and used in other components (like in DI).
- I avoid putting data fetching and submitting logic directly into components.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “No need for dependency injection in #ReactJS Components:”
Dependency Injection (DI) is a big part of the way things are done in Angular, so it’s natural to look at whether/how it’s needed in…
No Need for Dependency Injection in React Components – Medium