- A basic implementation of the BBC News app built using React Native, the project helped with understanding how react native works, and how to begin building real apps with it.
- The app uses the same BBC News API as the official one, but is subject to change at any time so could break at any time.
- The app parses the BBC’s XML story structure and maps each item to react components.
- The app defaults to the topic of world news,pressing the topics under stories will laod those feeds, a way to view specific news feeds will be implemented soon.
- The app is currently iOS only, but I would like to expand to android in the future.
BBCNews-React-Native – An unofficial basic implementation of the BBC News app built using React Native
Continue reading “7/ BBC News app clone
Fw: React Native
Source code: 🔥🔥🔥 #OpenSource #ProjectLearn”
- Companies have hired thousands of people like you who have learned to code through Free Code Camp.
- Like everything else at Free Code Camp, these certifications are free.
- The first three certifications take 400 hours each, and the final certification takes 800 hours, and involves building real-life projects for nonprofits.
- To earn our Back End Development Certification, you’ll build 10 projects using Node.js, Express, and MongoDB. You’ll use Git and Heroku to deploy them to the cloud.
- Free Code Camp is a proven path to your first software developer job.
Learn to code and build projects for nonprofits. Build your full stack web development portfolio today.
Continue reading “Learn how Free Code Camp Works”
- I’m building the React Native app as a React app first and a Meteor app second.
- Sometimes you want to keep some of the Meteor data in your redux store.
- What I’ll be talking about only covers using Meteor and Redux in the context of a React Native client.
- All of your Meteor data is now in your Redux store and should be up to date at all times.
- First we need to connect a component to be knowledgable of Meteor.
Read the full article, click here.
@meteorjs: “How I use React Native, Redux, and Meteor: by @spencer_carli on Medium #Redux #Meteorjs #ReactNative”
Note: What I’ll be talking about here only covers using Meteor and Redux in the context of a React Native client.
How I use React Native, Redux, and Meteor — Medium