- In React, component state is mutated using the function setState(), while in Vue, you just change the variable value directly or you use v-model directive in an HTML template and it’s all magical.
- Any mildly complex Vue or React app needs state management — using Redux, V\uex or similar — for app state and that involves state update function.
- When creating React or Vue components this way, you have to write your own change handlers to modify state.
- Vue’s data model is inspired by React and other frameworks based on observables.
- In the React world create-react-app is a CLI tool, like Vue CLI for scaffolding apps.
Continue reading “Choosing Between React and Vue For WordPress Development”