- With React, it is possible for webmasters and online business owners to develop large web-based applications that change data while reloading pages.
- It makes it possible to reuse components that didn’t produce changes, and this makes programming more comfortable and precise for online business owners.
- The great news for webmasters is that Google might still find the React component when just the client-side is rendered.
- ReactJS is a great framework for online business.
This isn’t quite a ReactJS guide for the layman. But it is a useful for business owners, if only to glean enough to know how to talk with your techie
Continue reading “The Pros and Cons of ReactJS for your Online Business”
- It is one of the best libraries to build modern web applications.
- Join Us, If you like to learn more about reactjs and share your knowledge with other members of this group.
- You can also join our facebook group to chat with other members – – You can also join us on slack for active discussions on topics related to react
Continue reading “ReactJS Bangalore (Bangalore)”
- PrimeTek is excited to announce that PrimeReact 1.0.0-Final is now available featuring over 60 open source UI components for ReactJS.
- PrimeFaces and PrimeNG have been huge successes already and PrimeReact now joins them to form the “big three”.
- PrimeReact offers 17 free themes out of the box and we’ve also ported the popular Ultima and Avalon templates to PrimeReact as well.
- Prime UI Suites are famous of not being tied to any design language and PrimeReact is no exception, if you prefer material design go with Ultima or if you like bootstrap styling check out Avalon.
- Our plan is to align the featureset with PrimeNG and PrimeFaces so that new features are added to all 3 in parallel from that point on.
PrimeTek is excited to announce that PrimeReact 1.0.0-Final is now available featuring over 60 open source UI components for ReactJS. We’ve announced the project kickstart back in January 2017 and after months of hard work and dedication, 1.0 is finally here. This milestone is actually the beginning, many new features are on our roadmap and we hope to receive community feedback to improve the library. PrimeFaces and PrimeNG have been huge successes already and PrimeReact now joins them to form the “big three”.
Continue reading “PrimeReact 1.0.0-Final Released”
- A group interested in working together to learn about reactjs and react native
Want to thank all the people who came out for the first session last week of the #reactjs and #reactnative Let’s React – React 101 Group Learning at @in3dc
We decided to split the session into two groups, a beginners class and a more advanced class.
- The more advanced class will work with #reactnative #firebase and cover some more advanced topics – come through on Thursday’s to see what you missed
Eventbrite – Inclusive Innovation Incubator (In3) presents Lets React – React 101 Group – Thursday, August 10, 2017 at Inclusive Innovation Incubator, Washington, DC. Find event and ticket information.
- Itâs quite similar to ReactJS in a way, however there are some differences between React Native and ReactJS.Is a framework:React Native is a framework, but ReactJS is a JS library.
- Meaning, for ReactJS youâll need a bundler like webpack and then youâll figure out which modules youâll need for the project, on the other hand, you wonât need any bundler or any other tools to bootstrap your project, only react-native-cli.
- Doesnât haveÂ HTML:In React Native, you wonât have html elements, youâll have instead alternative components that work in a similar way, and they map to actual IOS and Android UI components that renders on the app.Because youâre not rendering HTML, you canât use any ReactJS library that renders HTML, but you most probably will find alternative React Native libraries here.CSS only inÂ JS:In React Native, styling is only done in JS, and itâs not exactly CSS, and it doesnât always behave like it, nevertheless it looks pretty much like CSS.No CSS Animations:In React Native, you donât have CSS Animations, the recommended way to animate a component is using Animated API.Developer tools for Code, not forÂ UI:You still can use the same Chrome DevTools to debug your app, also you can use Redux DevTools to inspect the state of your app, but still you canât inspect the UI with Chrome DevTools, youâll have to use the platform native inspector (XCode/Android studio).
- Tools:XCode (for IOS)Andriod Studio (for Andriod)Device (if you donât want to run the app only on simulators)Hereâs a React Native crash course thatâll help you get started reallyÂ quickly.
Continue reading “React Native and ReactJS – Ahmed Mahmoud – Medium”
Dive into React with this Quick Start Guide. Differences between Props and State
Continue reading “Beginners Guide into ReactJS”
- An impartial comparison and switching service who help compare prices on gas & electricity, home phone, broadband, digital television, mobile phones and personal finance products including mortgages, credit cards, current accounts and insurance.
- Their aim is to help customers take advantage of the best prices and services on offer from suppliers so they can get their best deal.
Continue reading “Help people make more intelligent decisions whilst working with #reactjs and #clojurescript”