- Recently, I updated my react-starter project by adding the following notable changes: – – I was undecided between whether or not to introduce more advanced libraries like Redux and React-Router for example.
- The react-redux-starter project is a basic template that consists of the essential elements that are required to start building a Single Page Application (SPA) using React, React Router, Redux, Bootstrap 4, Sass, and Webpack.
- The following diagram illustrates how data is fetched using Redux and a Zip Code Service: – – Additionally, the template provides a development and production webpack configuration.
- After running the above command, a browser window will open displaying an interactive graph resembling the following image: – – This will run the ‘serve:dev’ npm task – – The above command will display a dashboard view in your console resembling the following image: – – This command will build…
- I will be updating and tweaking over time to try and align the project as an ideal starting point to learning how to build React applications using Redux, Webpack and React Router.
A basic template consisting of the essential elements required to build a Single Page Application using React, React Router, Redux, Bootstrap 4, Sass, and Webpack