- If you’re just getting started with RN, or you are experienced and are about to start a new project, here are the tools I recommend that you add to your React Native repertoire: – – Thanks for checking out this article!
Supercharge your RN development with these tools!
Continue reading “The 14-Point Checklist Every React Native Developer Needs In Their Toolkit”
- Development frameworks such as PhoneGap and, more recently, React Native make it significantly easier for retail businesses to build and deploy mobile applications for consumers and internal teams.
- First, developing mobile apps in each platform’s native language means that you need to have a few development specialists: a Swift developer for iOS, a C++ developer for Windows Mobile, and a Java developer for Android.
- Another framework, Xamarin, takes this same approach, but uses the C++ language as its starting place, making it possible for developers accustomed to working with Microsoft applications to create a single application with all the capabilities of a native-language app, and deploy it across mobile operating systems.
- PhoneGap, React Native, and other frameworks make developing a custom mobile app more accessible and relatively less expensive than developing in a specific mobile operating system’s native coding language.
- Or those same in-house developers could build internal mobile apps to help the business operate without learning new programming languages or having to create different versions of the same application for each platform.
Development frameworks such as PhoneGap and, more recently, React Native make it significantly easier for retail businesses to build and deploy mobile applications for consumers and internal teams. Radio-frequency identification …
Continue reading “Frameworks Such as PhoneGap and React Native Ease Mobile App Development”
- Sebastian Thrun invites you to enroll today in our new Intro to Self-Driving Cars Nanodegree program .
- React is completely transforming Front-End Development.
- To succeed in this program, you need to have experience with building front-end web applications with: – – You should have familiarity with the following:
React is completely transforming Front-End Development. Master this powerful UI library from Facebook with Udacity and the experts from React Training.
Continue reading “Become a Professional React Developer”
- We have special weekly meetings of every open source project team which makes it easy to join any time.
- We plan to make it public at some point, so that itâs not only transparent for folks what we are up to, but also easy to join and help us deliver for better tomorrow.Does the focus on modern technology stack help Callstack acquire more clients?It is just one of the…
- What they are looking for is to solve specific problems that they have, and right now, the best answer to this problem is: Use React Native.Whatâs the best use case for choosing React Native over fully native applications?If you have an app thatâs already written in React and looking into…
- There are hundreds of other, perfectly legitimate use cases, to go with React Native.Have you experienced React license issues bothering your clients?No.What do you think is the future web and mobile development?That really depends on vendors.
- I am paying attention to the way Kotlin evolves on other platforms as well as Flutter, that unlike React Native, uses its own rendering engine and compiles ahead of time.Are you excited about speaking at React Day Berlin?Yeah, totally!
Because Mike is going to speak about animation in React Native at React Day Berlin on December 2, we asked him a couple of questions about his experience with the technology and his current position…
Continue reading “Mike Grabowski: Compared to its alternatives, React is what makes React Native shine”
- It’s been tough for developers to create native apps in different OS platforms.
- Moreover, developing the native apps for different platforms requires skill sets and experience pertinent to the OS platform.
- As a result, React Native is making progress by providing Real Native experience for different OS platforms.
- The most useful features of React Native are the capability to write source code only in React Native, and the ability to compile it on various OS platforms.
Continue reading “Building Native Mobile Apps with React Native”
- With an attendance of over 250 and a wide range of the latest and greatest from the React world, React Alicante delivered some interesting topics ranging from React Native all the way to GraphQL.
- While I really do see the value in documenting your React components for large scale projects I can also see its value being diminished somewhat for smaller scale projects as the time spent building a system of UI documentation with Storybook while also having to write tests specifically for that…
- Possibly one the most interesting talks at the conference was by Nikolas Burk, His talk (Building a realtime chat app with GraphQL) was extremely engaging.
- A talk by Erik Rasmussen labelled A practical guide to Redux Form was very interesting and made me rethink my current system of form validation using React and Redux.
- Erik is the creator of Redux Form and he outlined how this library provides an easier way to manage the various state changes of a dynamic form.
Last weekend I attended React Alicante. Its the first of its type set in Spain’s southeastern Costa Blanca. It delivered some interesting topics ranging from
- The full meeting notes are available here.GeekyAnts announced their React Native design tool BuilderX at React Europe and launched React Native Seed, boilerplates for your next React Native project.Facebook is actively working on improvements to Text and TextInputcomponents on Android.Microsoft released code signing for CodePush.
- Full details are available here.Around theÂ WebGreat addition to this series on Major League Soccerâs path to universal components in React Native from kurtiskemple.Mapbox began supporting an experimental React Native component this week and you can get all the details here.
- đşGet your next project started fast with GeekyAntâs cool new tool which generates boilerplates for React Native projects including most common dependencies.
- From Sanket Sahu.Alex Grigoryan announces Walmart Labâs latest platform Electrode Native which aims to reduce the difficulty for developers who want to build and reuse React Native components across multiple apps.Awesome post and demo from Karim Maaloul on WebGL interaction and animation techniques.SponsoredGet your next React Native project up and…
- đđťReactReact 16React 16 was released this week and thereâs a lot of exciting updates that should improve our workflows and the performance of our React Native apps.
React 16 was released this week with a host of other frameworks having updates as a result. We’ll be taking a look at one of those in this issue but I would check your dependencies for updates. If…
Continue reading “Issue 9: React 16 🎉 – React Native Coach”