- To make this happen in reality, the communities of expert developers out there have changed the ruled of the app development by creating super-fast frameworks like React Native and PhoneGap.
- Most mobile app development companies of today are working on improving their React Native and PhoneGap app development skills so as to gratify the business requirements of every company, entrepreneur, startup and enterprise across the worlds.
- Related Article: The 7 Best Hybrid App Development Frameworks for 2017 – – In sum, those not from the tech world may only believe native Android and iOS apps to be the only solutions to delivering an engaging and feature-rich app experience to the users.
Now develop your mobile apps the cross-platform way where they look and feel like native with React Native and PhoneGap. React Native is Facebook’s backed UI component library making app development easier than ever before.
Continue reading “React native or phonegap- build apps the easy way”
- WalmartLabs also created Electrode OTA Desktop, a cross-platform app based on the open source Electron framework (not to be confused with Electrode) for easier multiple deployments.
- With a new open source tool from WalmartLabs, mobile developers using React Native can now bypass Apple’s App Store and do direct over-the-air updates.
- In the process, the team developed its own homegrown tool for pushing updates directly to apps, and last week open sourced it as Electrode Over The Air (Electrode OTA).
- (While Electrode OTA works for Android apps also, the WalmartLabs team focuses more on iOS in its blog post and much of its other documentation.)
- Electrode OTA works with the open source CodePush project developed by Microsoft, which facilitates over-the-air updates for apps built with React Native or Cordova, a cross-platform technology.
With a new open source tool from WalmartLabs, mobile developers using React Native can now bypass Apple’s App Store and do direct over-the-air updates.
Continue reading “Walmart Open Sources Tool for Over-the-Air React Native Updates — ADTmag”
- Also we have used NativeBase components in our products Native Starter Pro , React Native E-Commerce , React Native Flat App Theme .
- We are actively working on NativeBase with huge list of components to add in coming days.
- An open source framework that enables developers to build high quality mobile apps using React Native for iOS and Android apps with the fusion of ES6.
- Platform separation from header- The header component in NativeBase for iOS and Android comes with the same code but looks different on iOS and Android.
- Listview integrated with List Item- List Item component can now display both static as well as dynamic data.
Read the full article, click here.
NativeBase launched just few months ago and has already received more than 1300+ stars on Github. Day-by-day it’s becoming the defacto for…
NativeBase v0.5.0 — More components added — NativeBase.io Blog