- Overall, we’re very happy with the performance of React Native far, and we’re hopeful that the results we’ve gathered will be met with approval from the business side, and ultimately our users.
- We use our integration tests to ensure that our React Native code remains functional as the code base continues to evolve.
- One challenge that React Native presents is that for the JS bundle to work, there has to be a compatible React Native counterpart on the native side.
- To ensure the quality of our React Native code, we aim for 100% test coverage for both unit tests and integration tests.
- We use unit tests to exercise our React Native components in isolation and prevent unintentional changes.
Here at Walmart, the customer is always #1, so we’re constantly on the lookout for ways we can improve upon the shopping experience we provide to our customers. The Walmart app, as it currently…
Continue reading “React Native at WalmartLabs – WalmartLabs – Medium”