- One of the most popular React Native app templates available at CodeCanyon, MStore Pro allows users to convert their existing online shop to a mobile store app.
- The React Native app template allows users to quickly and easily create a currency converter mobile app for any country in the world.
- The cleverly named Tudu React Native app template aims to help developers create a simple, streamlined productivity app that will appeal to a wide cross-section of users.
- This React Native app template allows users to register with their name, email and a password, and lets them start chatting with other members in the group.
- So polish up your app’s initial appearance with BeOnboard, a collection of 18 React Native app templates which are designed to be used with any app in order to explain the app’s functionality to new users.
React Native has
been gaining in popularity for one obvious reason: it allows developers to write
code across different mobile operating systems. This means that they no longer
have to build the…
Continue reading “10 Best React Native App Templates of 2017”
- We are searching for several front-end developers to build amazing React & React Native applications for our clients in Finland, Sweden & USA.
- Currently, we have about 20 developers focusing just on React & React Native.
- In 2016, we’ve been for instance working on Frank (React Study App (React) & different projects for the open-source programmers in City of Helsinki.
- Open-source projects we have been working on on the area:
What you will do is:
We expect from you:
We don’t expect from you, but a major plus is:
With questions about tech/the position/etc, you can contact Nord COO Janne Muurinen, email@example.com, +358 40 036 7344
Please attach your CV and possible GitHub etc. profile or link to your online portfolio (if applicable) to your application as well.
We are searching for several front-end developers to build amazing React & React Native applications for our clients in Finland, Sweden & USA.
Continue reading “React developers”
- Log in or sign up for Eventbrite to save events you’re interested in.
- Your email will only be seen by the event organizer.
- Map and Directions: React Native Workshop by Farid Safi at MOMA&CO Amsterdam
- We are glad to invite you to the first full-day React Native Workshop in the Netherlands, led by an expert instructor from Paris – Farid Safi.
Eventbrite – Frontend Amsterdam presents React Native Workshop by Farid Safi – Friday, December 9, 2016 at MOMA&CO Amsterdam. Find event and ticket information.
Continue reading “React Native Workshop by Farid Safi Tickets, Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 9:00 AM”
- Now I would like to tell you a bit more about the data prop that is attached to our component after calling a query.
- The way we can attach data to any container or component we like.
- You already know the .mutate() function attached to our component – we can use it the way we’ve seen above, but we might have a problem with attaching multiple mutations to one component.
- In the next steps I’ll show you how to attach data from server to our components.
- Apollo React – Queries and Mutations
When about to start writing a new React Native application, one of the first things I ask myself is “How to handle the logic within the application, and what tools should I use to communicate with…
Continue reading “How to write amazing React Native applications with Apollo-react.”
- Many react native applications that I look at still look like web applications.
- If you think I’m wrong, then I’d love to hear what you think is the most threatening problem that react native faces on its way to mainstream adoption.
- Code Cookbook creates recipes for building great react native apps.
- As Eloy from Artsy and James from Exponent have pointed out, native developers have insight on how to build better react native applications and when the skeptical native developers start seeing more quality react native apps, they’ll eventually be won over.
- We have native mobile development experience, so we’ve got a little insight into how to build your react native apps so that they feel like native iOS and Android apps.
Me: “Look at the top 100 apps in the app store. None of those apps use Cordova. I want to build the best possible apps I can, so I don’t use Cordova, nor am I interested in learning how to build Cordova applications.”
Continue reading “How React Native Dies”
- 7:30 – 8pm: @jairtrejo – using StoryBook for developing React Native applications
- ReactJs is crazy easy to get started and so fun once you get going.
- Currently working in a front-end architect role on a complex React/Redux project. …
- Testing React waters for Coursera
Read the full article, click here.
@NetflixUIE: “Make sure to sign up for the next #ReactJS SF meet up. @marsjosephine will be talking about reusable components”
Coursera is opening their doors to the ReactJs community to show us a little how they're using reactjs.
This months mandatory RSVP donation will go to serve Hack The Hood, an awesome local organi
ReactJs at Coursera
- Apple TV and Ubuntu forks say so
- You surely didn’t miss React Native desktop for macOS and the plugin for Universal Windows Platform (UWP) .
- It started with React Native for iOS , and then we got Android support soon after it.
- The branch includes a working version of the UIExplorer example project for Apple TV.
Read the full article, click here.
@UseReactNative: “Is #ReactNative the true native ‘x-platform’ framework?
#AppleTV and #Ubuntu forks say so.”
Is React Native the true native ‘cross-platform’ framework? Apple TV and Ubuntu forks say so