- This time we came up with an experiment to build simple mobile application that allow user to live stream their mobile camera using OpenTok and React Native.
- OpenTok is video platform tool from TokBox community to easily integrate high-quality video,audio streaming with your web or mobile apps.
- Once you ready with your OpenTok account registration process, you can create a new project for your react native mobile app.
- Subscriber component is allow user to join with specified live stream using Session id and Subscriber token like below, – – So the result, we ended up with simple cross-platform mobile app that perform live streaming.
Challenges with React native app development is growing day by day. We are always ready to accept those challenges and make our development process enjoyable.
Continue reading “Build a simple video streaming app with OpenTok & React Native –”
- React Native helps you to build apps that no one would ever tell you that you did not use a custom native language such as JAVA or Swift or Objective C. React Native gives you that extra feel.
- Create React Native App is the easiest way to start building a new React Native application.
- It allows you to start a project without installing or configuring any tools to build native code – no Xcode or Android Studio installation required.
- Do a change of directory to the location where you installed the React Native App.
- NOTE: Create React Native App makes it really easy to run your React Native app on a physical device without setting up a development environment.
Getting to know React Native
Continue reading “Getting started with React Native”
- CodeDaily.io is an excellent source for screencasts on React Native.
- Here’s the first in a long series of short screencasts dedicated to helping you master React Native.
- In this lesson, you will learn how to use Flexbox to scale a background image to fit on the screen of a React Native application.
- This post was created with our nice and easy submission form.
- Create your post!
CodeDaily.io is an excellent source for screencasts on React Native. Here’s the first in a long series of short screencasts dedicated to helping you master React Native.
Continue reading “Use FlexBox to Scale a React Native Background Image – screencasts.tech”
- So today we are announcing our first open source project for React Native at Hudl.React Native Android Fragment: Native Android Fragment does exactly what its name implies.
- It helps to facilitate the development of a React Native application, for a pre-existing Android application that relies on the framework’s Fragment class.
- It can be downloaded via jitpack and its versioning will attempt to always follow that of React Native’s major.minor versions.Our Android app originated around 2013 when Fragments were the Android standard and we’ve stuck with them ever since.
- For anyone else that has tried to use React Native, you may also realize that support for Fragments is non-existent.
- We hope this library, although small, may help others to get started quickly into the React Native ecosystem.
React Native Android Fragment does exactly what it’s name implies. It helps to facilitate the development of a React Native application, for a pre-existing Android application that relies on the frame
Continue reading “Introducing React Native Android Fragment – In The Hudl – Medium”
React Native Performance written by Pierre Monge: one of the many blog articles from Packt Publishing
Continue reading “React Native Performance”
- The discussions about the concepts of React Native will be supplemented by you building three great example applications .
- So you should take this course if you would love to learn how to make mobile applications quickly and effectively.
- Overall, it should take around 4 hours to complete.
Coupon 100 10 15 75 Use the Native framework of React JS – React Native – to create the iOS and Android applications of your dreams.
Continue reading “React Native: Build Your Own Mobile Apps Coupon Save 50 %”
- Using the Flow server For a large project, you probably only want Flow to recheck files incrementally when they change.
- To get started, we first need to make sure we either have flow set up in our project at node_modules/bin/flow (as we have already done above) or installed globally.
- To stop the server, we can run node_modules/.bin/flow stop to stop the server.
- In our project, we start the server by running node_modules/.bin/flow , which we’ve saved as an npm script npm run flow .
Continue reading “Getting Started with React Native and Flow – React Native Training – Medium”