- One of the USPs of React is that it can perform both on client side and rendered server side and also can work together.React is intended to make the overall process of building reusable, modular, user interface components intuitive and simple.
- In place of the traditional approach of writing user interfaces, it treats every UI (User Interface) element as a contained state machine.Why use React for larger applications?React is very a lightweight and simple library which only deals with view layer.
- You should think over the possible performance issues when you build a web application which has a higher user interaction and view updates.
Continue reading “‘REACT.JS’ — WHERE AND WHY TO USE IT? – Cubet Techno Labs – Medium”
- With React and React Native, your web app can share most its logic with your iOS and Android apps, but the view layer needs to be implemented separately for each platform.
- We have taken this a step further and developed a thin cross-platform layer we call ReactXP.
- If you write your app to this abstraction, you can share your view definitions, styles and animations across multiple target platforms.
- In general, it exposes APIs, components, props, styles and animation parameters that are implemented in a consistent way across React JS (HTML) and React Native for iOS and Android.
- A few platform-specific props and style attributes have been exposed, but we have tried to keep these to a minimum.
The authors of React use the phrase “learn once, write anywhere”. With React and React
Native, your web app can share most its logic with your iOS and Android apps, but the view
layer needs to be implemented separately for each platform. We have taken this a step further
and developed a thin cross-platform layer we call ReactXP. If you write your app to this
abstraction, you can share your view definitions, styles and animations across multiple target
platforms. Of course, you can still provide platform-specific UI variants, but this can be done
selectively where desired.
Continue reading “A library for building cross-platform apps”
- Now, NuGet package team has provided in-built library package for Visual Studio for MVC 4, 5 and ASP.NET Core.
- So now, you can directly download the NuGet Package for React.js for your MVC application from npm, and use it in your application easily.
- In this article, we learned how to use React JS in ASP NET MVC.
React is a very popular front-end library developed by Facebook. Itâ€™s basically used for handling view layer for web and mobile apps.
Continue reading “ASP.NET MVC 5 With ReactJS”
- Browsers implement them natively, and now Node.js decided to introduce them using *.
- Also big news last week was the release of Node.js 8 which includes npm version 5, a new version of V8 engine with significant performance optimizations, native add-ons support, buffer changes, and much more.
Jake Archibald has a great article on HTTP/2 push specification where he takes a deeper look into it and the problems with the various browser implementations.
Also big news last week was the release of Node.js 8 which includes npm version 5, a new version of V8 engine with significant performance optimizations, native add-ons support, buffer changes, and much more. We have several articles covering the new features.
- ReactJS has proven to be one of the best frameworks out there and that is visible by the adaptability of the same by world famous companies.
- It gives a near perfect experience for the client as well as the developer and ensures that interfaces built on it are not only great in performance but are also visually appealing.
- Techuz has provided reactjs web development services to various clients all of which have been amazed by the technology.
Hire dedicated reactjs developer from top reactjs web & mobile application development company India Techuz. we have expert reactjs team for innovative solutions.
Continue reading “Reactjs Development Services India”
- The Virtual DOM is at the core of what makes React fast at rendering user interface elements and their changes.
- Each time there are changes to the underlying data in a React app, React creates a new Virtual DOM representation of the user interface.
- This is where efficient diff algorithms, batching DOM read/write operations, and limiting DOM changes to the bare minimum necessary, make using React JS and its Virtual DOM a great choice for building performant apps.
- Our First 50,000 Stars — Vjeux
Although some would argue that all projects need React JS, I think it’s uncontroversial to say that React would be a great fit for web apps where you need to keep a complex, interactive UI in sync with frequent changes in the underlying data model.
If you’re curious about how React JS and its Virtual DOM work, here’s where you can learn more:
Maria Antonietta Perna discusses what makes React JS a great fit for building fast UIs and introduces the concept of the Virtual DOM and how React uses it.
Continue reading “Why Use React JS for Fast Interactive User Interfaces? — SitePoint”
- That is why React JS is steadily gaining popularity among the developers of the web and mobile apps.
- If you are a developer who is concerned with single page applications and want to come up with fast, user-friendly, and responsive apps, React JS is definitely a worthy choice.
- Considering the advantages offered by this technology, there is no reason why React JS won’t be welcomed by developers in pursuit of creating advanced web and mobile apps.
So what makes React JS a preferred technology to develop kickass web and mobile apps? We list down 8 top reasons in support of it. 1. Easy to learn and master. 2. Simple to write components
Continue reading “8 Reasons Why React.JS is the Best Technology to Develop Kickass Web and Mobile Apps”