- Basically, this project lets you define styled-components that posses their own encapsulated styles so that styling becomes an actual part of your components while avoiding the use of CSS classes as a mediator layer.
- This project is growing in popularity to become the go-to choice for styling React components, and is defiantly worth checking out for your next app.
- This project “scans” your app for React components and lets you render components with different states and props while mocking external dependencies, so you can see your app’s state in real-time.
- React Sketch.appFor the UI designer / dev among you, React-sketchapp is Airbnb’s open source project built for design system which enables the rendering of React components using Sketch.
- From sharing components between apps with Bit to styling with styled-components or using storybook to render and play with components in isolation, and all the way to less familiar projects like UiZoo and others, the React ecosystem is growing rapidly to help you build an amazing UI.
Best 9 React component tools and libraries that can make all the difference for mastering your work with React components for developing a beautiful UI for your React application. Check out the list.
Continue reading “9 React Tools To Master Your Component Workflow – Bits and Pieces”
- You can find it here: http://kcd.im/news-a11yTwo weeks ago, my newsletter was an overview of the Advanced React Component Patterns course (thatâs been published today!)
- This week Iâd like to talk a little bit about the other course that was published: The Beginnerâs Guide to ReactJS.In the beginnerâs course every lesson is an individual index.html file.
- If you ever teach a total beginner React, make sure that you help them get a solid understanding that creating React elements is not magic and that JSX is a really simple abstraction on top of React.createElement.
- đ§đ§ââď¸đš 29 Nov 2017Iâm having a conversation about semicolons againď¸ 30 Nov 2017Next language I learn will be @reasonml đ 3 Dec my big announcement!My @eggheadio courses have been published and are totally FREE!âLearn React Fundamentals and Advanced Patternsâ 4 Dec 2017P.
The course is free forever on Egghead.io! Let’s talk about how it teaches even developers experienced with React ⚛️ NOTE: This is a cross-post from my newsletter. I publish each email two weeks after…
Continue reading “The Beginner’s Guide to ReactJS – kentcdodds”
- Codecademy Launches Free ReactJS Courses
- Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
- In August 2014, the learning environment at Codecademy was overhauled to use React.js and members have been asking for a React course since that time.
- Learn ReactJS: Parts I and II teach students how to build React applications in 11 hours time.
- The courses already have more than 100,000 students enrolled and are likely to become popular additions to Codecademy’s catalog, as React’s popularity is currently soaring past all other front-end frameworks.
Continue reading “Codecademy Launches Free ReactJS Courses – WordPress Tavern”
- We need to create a div element for D3 to build upon before converting it to a React component, var div = document.createElement(‘div’); and this div is what we will have D3 select.
- A library that will allow developers the ability to reroute D3’s output to React’s virtual DOM. React-D3-Library will compile your code into React components, and it also comes with a series of D3 template charts converted to React components for developers who are unfamiliar with D3.
- Not only do we build fully functional React components, but they utilize the power of D3 to automate scaling ranges, normalizing data, and constructing legends.
- Use the componentDidMount() React lifecycle method to make the state aware of your new D3 div .
- import React from ‘react’ ; import rd3 from ‘react-d3-library’ ;
Read the full article, click here.
All of your D3 will now be compiled into React Elements which allows the ability to use React’s diffing algorithm for full optimization
React D3 Library
- Props Proxy: The HOC manipulates the props being passed to the WrappedComponent W ,
- We also pass through the props that the HOC receives the name Props Proxy .
- Parent Components are just React Components that have some children.
- A Higher Order Component is just a React Component that wraps another one.
- Parent Components can be used freely in an Elements tree, they are not restricted to once per Component class as HOCs are.
Read the full article, click here.
@dan_abramov: “Deep writeup by @franleplant on higher order components in @reactjs”
AbstractThis post is targeted to advanced users that want to exploit the HOC pattern. If you are new to React you should probably start by reading React’s …
React Higher Order Components in depth — Medium