- Comparing React.js with Angular or other MVC frameworks makes no sense since React is just a representation.
- Thus, a = b + c, and A will always depend on the values of B an C. – – React constantly works with the DOM, re-rendering it when conditions change (the part of the DOM that is changed by React.js is called a component).
- An important feature of React.js is the use of JSX.
- There exist other extensions for React.js, however, considering the “weight” of the framework, their use should be minimized.
A discussion of the React.js web development framework, the pros and cons of this development tool, and who would be best suited using React in their projects.
Continue reading “React.js Overview via Alex Azarov #webdev”
- To be honest, I was also less experienced in Scala than I am today, and wrote code in a way that sometimes defied readability and easy comprehension when in a team: implicits everywhere, symbols and abbreviations all over the place (Haskell influence), etc.
- This allows any kind of component (JS, Clojure, ES6 classes, some custom super-simple Scala wizard) to be used and integrate with the library.
- Many library features now work with and provide functionality to all kinds of components.
- Included in the library are four types: – It’s now a one-liner to use community components written in pure JS.
- Using another language or Scala-based library from : either grab the pure JS values and call a few methods to add any required transformations, or create your own representations by extending the generic traits in the library.
scalajs-react – Facebook’s React on Scala.js
Continue reading “scalajs-react/1.0.0.md at master · japgolly/scalajs-react · GitHub”
- 2. Created a dispatcher method This is the only way to change the state of the application.
- State is read-only The only way to mutate the state is to emit an action , an object describing what happened.
- Dispatcher is called along with the action type which indicates how the state has to be changed.
- We can now use any rendering logic to create a UI based on the state of the application and if any user actions needs to change the state, it has to go through dispatcher.
- 4. Created a method to subscribe for the state change This method is used when an app needs to listen to the changes happening to the state.
Read the full article, click here.
@OpenCoconut: “#Redux explained in 4 simple steps, good #tutorial by @narendra_shetty 👏 📚 #reactjs”
How I learnt Redux concepts — Crowdfire Engineering