- You get code and data splitting out-of-the-box.
- Code and data for other pages get preloaded so clicking around the site feels incredibly fast.
Continue reading “Building a static website from scratch? Go @gatsbyjs. Most impressive framework I’ve seen. Powered by @reactjs.”
- React.JS Top 10 Articles for the Past Month (v.May 2017)Since April 2017, we’ve ranked nearly 1,200 React.JS articles to pick the Top 10 stories (0.83% chance to be included) that can help advance your career.Topics included in this React list are: Performance, Progressive Web App, Sketch, Serverless Stack, AWS, Webpack, Funtional Components, VR, Cross Platform, Animation.
- This is a competitive list and you’ll find the experience and techniques shared by the experienced React developers particularly useful.Twitter Lite and High Performance React Progressive Web Apps at Scale.
Since April 2017, we’ve ranked nearly 1,200 React.JS articles to pick the Top 10 stories (0.83% chance to be included) that can help advance your career.
Continue reading “React.JS Top 10 Articles for the Past Month (v.May 2017)”
- Ionic rich pre-built components, typescript simplicity and vast support of platforms convinced us to go with it for our mobile app.Ionic OverviewIonic is the only mobile app stack that enables web developers to build apps for all major app stores and the mobile web with a single code base.
- Ionic community has developed more than 4M ionic apps.Free Open Source — 100% source code on GithubFully Cross-Platform — IOS, Android, Windows, Web, Desktop, PWAPremier Native Plugins — Camera, Bluetooth, Push NotificationsFirst-class Documentation — Clear and ConsistentIonic 2 is based on Angular 2 which is based on TypeScript.
- Angular 2 is faster than Angular 1 and offers a much more flexible and modular development approach.Progressive Web Apps(PWA) — The mobile futureProgressive Web Apps bring features we expect from native apps to the mobile browser experience.
- Ionic apps enable developers to get the best of both worlds: cross-platform app store deployment on iOS, Android, and Windows, along with deployment to the mobile web as a Progressive Web App with the same code.
- See this amazing video to see power of PWA- 2 PerformanceWe deployed our in iOS platformBoot up time is as fast as native iOS appApp transitions are very smooth even with graphs drawn using highchartsTo see Ionic performance in Android, I created a basic weather app hit the ♥ below if you found this post useful, so that others can read it.Some good references
Last year, we decided to implement a mobile app for our team. As it’s an internal app, native performance wasn’t our first priority. Our goal was to deliver it as soon as possible with minimum…
Continue reading “Ionic vs React Native – Ankush Aggarwal – Medium”