- For example the below config will generate 3 files: vendor.js that contains three vendor files, an index.js and a profile.js.
- The name of the file comes from the “entry” object’s keys.
- Further loaders also allow importing such files into JS via “require” or “import” in ES6.
- OPTION 1: //Install it globally npm install webpack-dev-server –save //Use it at the terminal $ webpack-dev-server –inline –hot OPTION 2: // Add it to package.json’s script
- A sample dev v/s prod Webpack files Typically most projects use so many features that they usually have two large Webpack config files.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Figure out the confusing parts of Webpack: #ReactJS”
Webpack is the leading module bundler for React and Redux apps. I think folks using Angular 2 and other frameworks are also using it a lot…
Webpack — The Confusing Parts — Medium