- Not left behind Angular 1 versions (1.5 and 1.6), steadily adding to one of the most popular frameworks.
- The Angular team at Google has made a few significant changes to the framework in the past year.
- Not only Angular 4, the tentative release schedule up to Angular version 7 has also been released.
- It was then considered a framework for the niche now developers compare this to other established frameworks like Angular or React.
Continue reading “Angular, React, and Vue: What’s Coming in 2017?”
- The leading unit testing frameworks are Mocha, Jasmine and Karma.
- The continuous delivery approach forces the organization to invest in testing automation and more specifically, unit testing to increase overall product quality.
- ReactJS became a significant force in front end web development field over the last three years, ever since it came out in May 2013.
- About 80% of the recently developed web sites are utilizing one of the two technologies: AngularJS/ReactJS.
TestProject reveals current front end development trends and unit testing automation forecast for the upcoming year 2017!
Continue reading “Front End Development & Unit Test Automation Trends! · TestProject”
- After the blog, I hope it becomes easier for you to decide on the technology for web application development.
- It has resulted in increased efficiency of development of web applications.
- It is now among most popular frameworks for web app development .
- Reat.js offers SX files that suits contemporary way of web application development.
Read the full article, click here.
@rasinbekkevold: “#AngularJS or #ReactJS? Which one suits my #business requirement? #WebsiteOntwikkeling”
AngularJS or React JS? Which one suits my busin…