- These plugins allow you to use new syntax, right now without waiting for browser support.
- Check out our env preset to get started.
- You can install this preset with – – and add to your presets array.
- We make sure that all of Mollie’s packages and plugins, built by us and the community, are open-source and freely available.
- So whether you prefer building on our API or a quick WooCommerce or Magento plugin, our host of packages and plugins will always allow you to efficiently integrate Payments and Recurring into any project.
Mollie builds payment products, commerce solutions and APIs that let you accept online and mobile payments, for small online stores and Fortune 500s alike.
Continue reading “Mollie – Better payments”
- Awesome Create React App – A collection of awesome things regarding Create React App ecosystem.
- Also there is the Create React App feature request with implemented Pull Request – Support different env configs .
- But if I had already ejected application – I will have to migrate back to Create React App.
- Change webpack config – add plugins and change entry point
- Create React App doesn’t support decorator syntax at the moment.
Before Create React App I always copy-paste webpack config and other *rc files from previous applications to each new application or even playground. Create React App provides simple cli command to…
Continue reading “Why I love Create React App – Valerii Sorokobatko – Medium”
- Seamlessly highlight code as you focus on communicating what your code does.
- Some of the features we envision in future releases include the ability to make API calls, integrate voice recognition and bluetooth device connectivity, collaborate remotely, and automatically sync files with cloud storage services.
- Access the component API and harness the power of NodeJS to bring your dream feature to life.
- Add new functionality by creating your own plugins.
- Built in Electron with React-Redux/TypeScript.
No more switching windows in the middle of your presentation. Seamlessly highlight code as you focus on communicating what your code does.
Continue reading “DevDecks”
- (Or you can also create another object if you want to decouple the Form Events from the Form State).
- Automagically manage React forms state and automatic validation with MobX
- If you want to deal with validation, this package supports multiple Validation Modes (using external packages as plugins), which can enable you to write in different code styles to do automatic validation.
- The package allows you to also define fields properties and validation rules separately.
- Before creating the Form, we can extend it to implement the events handlers .
When we develop React apps and we need to manage the state of our Forms, we end up writing a lot of boilerplate code: setup the forms…
Continue reading “Automagically manage React forms state and automatic validation with MobX – Medium”
- If you like react/redux/redux-saga/react-router, you’ll love dva.
- Dva is a lightweight, react and redux based on, elm style framework which aims to make building React/Redux applications easier and better.
- dva 1.0 – a lightweight framework based on react, redux and redux-saga
- She is beautiful and cute, and dva is the shortest and available one on npm when creating it.
- Getting Started and familar with concepts by creating a count app
Continue reading “dva 1.0 — a lightweight framework based on react, redux and redux-saga – Medium”
- Run `npm run build`.
- Quickly start a new React application using nwb .
- No webpack, Karma, and Babel stuff – these are all managed by nwb.
- But these days I tend to use nwb .
- nwb itself has a lot of tests to make sure that all these stuff work together in a coherent way.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Quickly start a new #ReactJS application using nwb:”
Having written several React-based applications, it feels nowadays quite boring whenever I want to start a new React-based project. I need…
Quickly start a new React application using nwb. — Medium