- React Native helps you to build apps that no one would ever tell you that you did not use a custom native language such as JAVA or Swift or Objective C. React Native gives you that extra feel.
- Create React Native App is the easiest way to start building a new React Native application.
- It allows you to start a project without installing or configuring any tools to build native code – no Xcode or Android Studio installation required.
- Do a change of directory to the location where you installed the React Native App.
- NOTE: Create React Native App makes it really easy to run your React Native app on a physical device without setting up a development environment.
Getting to know React Native
Continue reading “Getting started with React Native”
- Install React Native Without Android StudioSo you just started to develop react native, you follow the getting started guide, it required you to install Android studio and you was like ಠ_ಠ.
- As you may know, android studio is full featured Java android development IDE, you probably would not use that (except if you want to develop native modules).
- This article will guide you to install android sdk without android studio, forget the gui, we will use cli like a real programmer.Prerequisite:java jdk 8nodejs react-native-cliAndroid phone (Creating Android Virtual Device is not discussed in this guide)Step 1.
- Download Android SDK onlyOpen scroll to the bottom in the “Get just the command line tools” section.
- At the getting started guide, react native required:Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) SDK (platform 23)Android build tool 23.0.1Google “platforms;android-23” “build-tools;23.0.1” will be asked for confirmation, type “y” then enter.Step 3.
So you just started to develop react native, you follow the getting started guide, it required you to install Android studio and you was like ಠ_ಠ. As you may know, android studio is full featured…
Continue reading “Install React Native Without Android Studio – SkyshiDigital – Medium”
- I wish I could write every RN app on Exponent!
- Well, Exponent lets you write native apps in purely JS (or languages compiled to JS) that work across both IOS and Android.
- Detach from Exponent(Alert: under development).
- You start with Exponent, later if you need custom native modules, you can run the detach command to create XCode & Android Studio projects and put an ExponentView at the root.
- Once lymchat was successfully published on Exponent, I got a link: https: [email protected] /lymchat .
Never heard about Exponent? “Why Exponent on React Native, especially for Clojurescript” is published by Tienson Qin
Continue reading “Why Exponent on React Native, especially for Clojurescript – Medium”
- Recursion can be used to solve problems where a logic needs to executed repeatedly for a smaller set.
- Recursion Recursion is a process of a method calling itself.
- Another example using Fortran code published in Programming the Finite Element Method (5th ed. John Wiley & Sons, I.M. Smith, D.V. Griffiths and L. Margetts (2014)), this post provides a spread……
- 3 new programming languages: What their creators say
Continue reading “Modernizing JS Bundles for React Native with Babili (Late 2016) ? The Exponent Log”