- You will learn development principles of the React.js framework by diving hands-first into working examples.
- You will gain the skills you need to immediately implement React.js in your applications using professional test-driven development tools and methodologies.
- Senior Software Engineer and Instructor, Troy Miles will guide you through the development of a real-world application using React and AWS.
- Instructor, Troy Miles – – Troy Miles is a Senior Software Engineer and Lynda.com instructor.
Eventbrite – Code District presents React.js Weekend Training – Saturday, December 9, 2017 | Sunday, December 10, 2017 at Cowork South Bay, Torrance, CA. Find event and ticket information.
Continue reading “React.js Weekend Training Tickets, Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 9:00 AM”
- We keep receiving questions regarding last-minute passes.
- Looking at the conference scene this year, I am sure we have one of the best lineups out there.
- If you haven’t decided yet — ask me on Twitter and I’ll make you want to go here!Of course, there will be panelNo conference can be done without having a QA panel with the team, right?
- Prepare questions, it’s an open QA and we don’t have any time restrictions.Get ready for the partyOne of the selling points of the conference is that attendees will get to know how the famous Polish party looks like.
- What a perfect time to socialise after first day of the conference, right?
It’s less than a week to React Native EU first edition. I am really excited that we are all going to see each other next week! We are working hard to make your stay in Poland best time in your life…
Continue reading “Are you ready? – Callstack Engineers”
- React Native is super web developer friendly and doesn’t require learning native iOS and Android languages, or native APIs – learn once, write anywhere .
- Another reason is that React Native is a cross-platform solution : we’re planning to open our platform to other developers in order to supercharge development and build beautiful native apps for iOS and Android.
- Once the new version of Shoutem is officially launched, customization of the apps will be almost endless.
- It solved our current architectural problems while allowing us to achieve a level of performance that is indistinguishable from native apps built with Java or Objective-C .
- In the near future, we can expect more Universal Windows Platform and Smart TV apps to be built with React Native.
The story of React Native is quite fascinating: what started as Facebook’s internal hackathon project, has since become one of the most popular frameworks.
Continue reading “A brief history of React Native”
- Testing React Native code
- Understanding how React Native works
- Part 2: React Native Application Development
- Implementing React Native components and APIs
- Appendix A: Installing and running React Native
Read the full article, click here.
@ManningMEAP: “New MEAP! React Native in Action by Nader Dabit @manningbooks #reactnative @dabit3”
Part 1: Getting Started With React Native