- To install and save in your dependencies, run: – – This library takes a compound component approach to creating sliders that separates the data/logic from presentation.
- The components use the function as child components pattern.
- By taking this approach it also frees you up to render whatever markup you want to customize your slider.
- In general slider components are composed of a relatively positioned outer div with elements absolutely positioned inside by a percentage.
- In this library the , , and components are used as children to the component and they let you tap into a stream of values and percentages that you can then use to render your own components.
react-compound-slider – React Compound Slider | Next Level Slider Component :slot_machine:
Continue reading “react-compound-slider — React compound slider | Next level slider component 🎰 #ReactJS”