- I welcome you to join our Slack and hangout with others who love Storybook.
- We’ve got a lot of things to come.
- Basically, you can do a lot with the new addon API.
- We’ve got a brand new addon API where you can add more features to storybook.
- But there are a lot of things that the community (you guys) is already doing with Storybook.
We released React Storybook in late March, where we introduced a new way to develop the UI component for React. We got a lot of feedback…
Continue reading “Releasing Storybook 2 – KADIRA VOICE”
- Run `npm run build`.
- Quickly start a new React application using nwb .
- No webpack, Karma, and Babel stuff – these are all managed by nwb.
- But these days I tend to use nwb .
- nwb itself has a lot of tests to make sure that all these stuff work together in a coherent way.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Quickly start a new #ReactJS application using nwb:”
Having written several React-based applications, it feels nowadays quite boring whenever I want to start a new React-based project. I need…
Quickly start a new React application using nwb. — Medium