- Companies from different industries nowadays are using electronic media as a source of promotion and market studies, not only this but they also want to represent their companies in a most effective and attractive manner for what, they are now spending a lot of promotional capital on the website designing…
- In India, we have some finest React JS Developers who are having expertise in react mobile applications development and react web development services.
- The best performing programmers always suggest for the react js web and mobile applications development tools.
- Some of the services which are performed by this open source are; – – – React js web development – React Native mobile applications development – React js html web development – Web applications development – Plug-ins and component development – React js applications development – E-commerce development – Maintenance…
Continue reading “Trending React JS Development Services”
- Using Bit, you can isolate these sets of files (we call code components) from your project and share them with the open source community, while keeping their source project private and intact.
- js – │ └── index.js – └── utils – └── noop.jsBefore Bit, we would have to create a new GitHub project for this component, remove hello-world from your private project and make all its dependancies (packages as well as other files from the project) available for the new project.
- With Bit, you can keep this component as part of your private project and still make it available to the community to discover, use and collaborate on.
- Open source parts of your project to the communityTo make sure your components are truly executable outside of the project’s context, Bit will build an isolated component environment and apply all configured extensions to test, compile or perform any other defined task.
- You can also use bit import to bring the component’s source code into other projects, develop them and merge changes between different projects.
How to make parts of your private projects open source and make their components available to the community without having to split your repositories or create new projects on GitHub. Learn more.
Continue reading “How To Open Source Parts Of Your Private Project With Bit”
- React Native Elementsâ€Šâ€”â€ŠMy Journey through OpenÂ SourceI first got involved with Open Source in late 2016 when I was learning how to build React Native apps.
- I had been developing iOS apps before then, and was aware of the huge open source ecosystems surrounding different technologies but never got the opportunity to create or contribute to an open source project.
- So sometime around October 2016, I came up with the idea of creating a RN boilerplate app that uses the best npm packages comes prepackaged with the most commonly used technologies such as React Redux, Navigation, Vector Icons etc.
- Since then I have come a long way with respect to Open Source, creating multiple npm packages as well as maintaining React Native Elements, which is the most popular UI library for React Native.
- Feel free to hit me up if would like to get involved with Open Source projects such as RNE or just get a cup of coffee (online or IRL) and have a conversation.
I first got involved with Open Source in late 2016 when I was learning how to build React Native apps. I had been developing iOS apps before then, and was aware of the huge open source ecosystems…
Continue reading “React Native Elements — My Journey through Open Source”
- A few things you might have to take care of… – Creating the necessary components (text inputs, select inputs, checkboxes, switches, etc)Writing/finding validation logicUpdating your components to display any errors (I always forget to do this)Updating your UI whenever you change fieldsNone of these things are difficult, but they can…
- What We’re BuildingWe’ll be building a sign up form that has the following fields – Email (required)Username (optional)Password (required)Agree to terms (required)Defining the Form ModelThe first thing we need to do is define a model for our form — this is what will be passed to the form component and used to render the…
- First we need to get the Form component (line 6) then we need to render the form and pass our model to it as the type (line 19).
- Then pass those options to the Form component – Let’s do the same thing to add some error the Form DesignThe final thing I want to do is modify the design of this form slightly.
- You can do quite a few things but I’m just going to be changing the label color on this one form.
If you’re building a React Native app it’s almost a guarantee that you’ll have to build at least one form. The reality is you’ll probably build quite a few (sign in, sign up, edit profile, etc.)…
Continue reading “Easily Build Forms in React Native – React Native Development – Medium”
- Basically, this project lets you define styled-components that posses their own encapsulated styles so that styling becomes an actual part of your components while avoiding the use of CSS classes as a mediator layer.
- This project is growing in popularity to become the go-to choice for styling React components, and is defiantly worth checking out for your next app.
- This project “scans” your app for React components and lets you render components with different states and props while mocking external dependencies, so you can see your app’s state in real-time.
- React Sketch.appFor the UI designer / dev among you, React-sketchapp is Airbnb’s open source project built for design system which enables the rendering of React components using Sketch.
- From sharing components between apps with Bit to styling with styled-components or using storybook to render and play with components in isolation, and all the way to less familiar projects like UiZoo and others, the React ecosystem is growing rapidly to help you build an amazing UI.
Best 9 React component tools and libraries that can make all the difference for mastering your work with React components for developing a beautiful UI for your React application. Check out the list.
Continue reading “9 React Tools To Master Your Component Workflow – Bits and Pieces”
- Making React components that can be used in multiple places is not hard.
- Without the right patterns, you can find yourself with a highly complex component that requires a lot of configuration props and way too many if statements.
- With this course, you’ll not only learn great patterns you can use, but also the strengths and weaknesses of each so you know which to reach for to provide your components the flexibility and power you need.
- I have contributed to and published some of the most successful React components in the React ecosystem.
- Through that experience, I’ve learned and taught patterns that enhnace flexibilty, usefulness, and simplicity.
Personal website of Kent C. Dodds
Continue reading “Find my upcoming workshops:
– Advanced React Component Patterns
– The Beginner’s Guide to…”
- React Amsterdam is a celebration of good things coming together: – – React that rocks and spring in Amsterdam that blossoms – – A full-day, two-track conference on all things React, gathering Front-end and Full-stack developers across the globe in the tech heart of Europe.
- Mark your calendars for the biggest React community event.
- Check out the the after-movie and mood videos from React Amsterdam 2017 edition: – – Check out our YouTube channel for more talk recordings of previous editions and meetups.
React Amsterdam is a full day two-track conference of all things React, gathering Front End developers across the globe in the tech heart of Europe.
Continue reading “Check out the first people on our lineup: #ReactJS #ReactAmsterdam”
- Iâve been working with React for almost 3 years now, and it led me to also try other functional languages, so in this sense, React was really helpful for my career.What do you think is the future of web and mobile development?Thatâs difficult to say.
- Whatâs your most awaited feature in testing tools?Obviously, Jest will never be completely automated, on the other hand, if you look at snapshot testing, that kind of is Jest is doing a major part of the job, generating something that you only manage and approve changes.
- I know how difficult it is to organize, how much time and effort you need, and Iâm really grateful that someone experienced is bringing a React conference to Berlin, so Iâm excited.
- I hope itâs gonna be a lot of fun and I get to meet new people, see how they use React in their jobs.Where do you get your inspiration for being an MC?This is not the first time for me, and ever since I was one some time ago, I…
An MC can often make or break a conference, and we couldn’t be more grateful to Robin for taking up this challenge! In the following interview, we discuss his career in software development and his…
Continue reading “Meet our MC 👋 – React Day Berlin – Medium”