- Preact is an implementation of the React API that’s significantly smaller and faster.
- If you’ve ever wondered how the virtual dom and component model really work, this will be a great introduction that should prepare you for reading the source code of Preact or React.
- After hearing this talk, you’ll have a great new tool for developing performance-critical UIs and a better mental model of how React works on the inside.
- Creating a Plugin System with Apollo and the Coral Project by Riley Davis
The Coral Project attempts to rethink how we create community online with open source tools and best practices.
- This talk is about how we enabled development of third-party plugins with Apollo and GraphQL to help publishers adapt our commenting platform to meet their needs.
Come downtown for food, drink, talks, and socializing. We’ll be talking about ReactJS and related technologies. There is a lightrail stop at the corner of
Continue reading “Creating a Plugin System and Preact in Pictures”