- Once you learn to use React with Rails, you can also use React Native to build mobile apps for the same API.
- Rails developers should learn React because there’s growing market demand for developers who know both.
- There are also other ways to use React with Rails.
- As the tooling around React improves (see Create React App ), the initial hurdles to getting productive with React will also disappear (as they did with Rails).
- The way, your investment in learning React gives you the chance to easily build cross-platform apps.
Learnetto: Online courses for learning to make web and mobile apps
Continue reading “Why Rails developers should learn React”
- But the platforms using React might give you some idea how effective it could be.
- Dropbox is a Web-based file hosting service operated by Dropbox, Inc. that uses cloud computing to enable users to store and share files and folders with others across the Internet using file synchronization.
- Web version syncs with the mobile device and can only be accessed if the if the user is logged in and connected online.
- Pinterest users can upload, save, sort, and manage images and videos -known as pins, through collections known as pinboards.
- Pinterest acts as a personalized media platform where users can browse the content of others in their feed.
Continue reading “10 Everyday Apps Made Using ReactJS”
- A framework for creating ambitious web applications
- The framework facilitates extension of HTML syntax and creates reusable components by directives.
- Determining which framework is right for you is simply a matter of evaluating your application’s needs versus the strengths of each framework.
Continue reading “Comparison of JS Frameworks: Angular.js vs React.js vs Ember.js”
- Every react app can considered a component or a collection of components which can be re-usable.
- You can also use React to efficiently update and render components when your data changes.
- Who uses React Adding and accessing React Library Adding and accessing React DOM Library Adding and accessing Babel compiler Using JSX Creating a React component Using props Prop Types Using props with children Working with state Handling events Using Refs Mounting components Un-Mounting Components Updating Components Creating a React App
- I will walk you through how to create react components from scratch, review components properties, and component state, as well as the foundational parent/child relationships within React.js.
Continue reading “Learn React JS from scratch”
- More flexible and efficient aspect has appeared in web application development.
- Front end development is a crucial part of web app development.
- As it helped a lot to least DOM tree and renders when changed.
- Each component instance has to maintain reference to its DOM nodes.
- Java script is pretty much good in front end development when dynamic web pages take place.
Read the full article, click here.
@Brainvire: “Why #ReactJS is Preferable for Web #ApplicationDevelopment?”
Why React.JS is Preferable for Web Application Development? –