- Latest commit 944256c Mar 21, 2016 chrisbolin Make explicit
- First you’ll need Node.js and the package manager that comes with it: npm .
- Feel free to poke around the code to see how we’re using webpack and npm scripts to run the app.
- Make the setup fast and easy 🙂
Contribute to react-router-tutorial development by creating an account on GitHub.
Continue reading “react-router-tutorial/lessons/01-setting-up at master · reactjs/react-router-tutorial · GitHub”
- The fresh-start script run the fresh-install and starts a clean-cached React Native packager.
- I use these in all of my React Native projects and it really helps when things start getting weary (random failing builds, issues on library imports, and so on).
- Feel free to use these scripts as I’m sure they can help speed up your React Native development as well.
- Useful React Native NPM Scripts
- Because of that, I’ve created a set of NPM scripts that have helped kickstart my React Native projects.
Read the full article, click here.
Useful React Native NPM Scripts — Komenco Blog — Medium