- This may sound like a giant leap for Flutter but it still has a long way to go in catching up with React Native.
- At the moment, developers who are mentally bucketed with React Native are not even seriously considering Flutter.
- The question most people ask when they get acquainted with Flutter for the first time is “Is it like React Native?”
- Dart — OOP, it is rather verbose, but those who write in Java / C # will happily look towards Dart.Less writing in the settings for the start of the project manually, in contrast, to React Native.Just download Flutter from the git, do a “flutter doctor”, which will tell you what kind…
- Finally, Flutter will have a great future if they can come up with a way to reduce code writing on Dart, replace any functionality class declaration, and JSX or XML as a description of the structure of the widgets.
Flutter is Google’s response to React Native and I’m sure you must have heard about it. After the announcement of Flutter, comparative discussions started making rounds on various mobile development…
Continue reading “Flutter vs React Native- What You Need To Know. – Dmytro Dvurechenskyi from openGeeksLab – Medium”