Continue reading “Why Some Developers Prefer Node.js & ReactJS for Application Development”
- Tip: if you don’t switch on any of the unlockables (extra features), you’ll stay 100% compatible with native ES modules on Node.js.
- The current plan is to make ES modules available by default in Node.js 10 LTS.
- Node.js has to be able to detect whether a file contains a CJS module or an ES module.
- You can read about the alternatives in a separate blog post.
- More information on ES modules in Node.js and browsers:
Starting with version 8.5.0, Node.js supports ES modules natively, behind a command line option. Most of the credit for this new functionality goes to Bradley Farias.
This blog post explains the details.
Continue reading “Using ES modules natively in Node.js”
- ManageFlitter – http://ManageFlitter.com – is a multi-award winning SaaS social media management product.
- Initially you will be leading a team of 2 engineers and 1 designer to take this product from alpha to launch and beyond.
- ManageFlitter is headquartered in Sydney with team members in Canada, Brazil, Ukraine & Russia.
- We are looking for someone with outstanding technical experience and a preference for working with a small smart team to work with us on our new ManageSocial product.
- Whilst this is a remote role our headquarters are in Sydney Australia – this role requires a daily time crossover of at least 3-4 hours with our Sydney team.
Apply online for the job of Team Lead & Node.js / React Developer at ManageFlitter
Continue reading “Love @reactjs & @nodejs?
Work REMOTELY on our new product @ManageSocial.
- Then two weeks ago I read a pull request from create react app that was the first time I read about prettier.
- Now I’m using the prettier-atom plugin in combination with ESLint, also disabled all formatting from language-babel and it works really great!The list of plugins I useI use Atom for developing new stuff with React, Node.js and Ember.js and for maintaining older projects with PHP/Symfony.
Continue reading “What is the best editor for my needs? – arkulpa – Medium”
- webpack is what that’s going to connect Babel to our React App, so that our App goes through Babel and compile our jsx code.
- Now create a configuration file for webpack called webpack.config.js and paste the following into it and save the file.
- Create two files index.html and index.js inside the app/ directory.
- Copy the following code into index.html:
Copy the following code into index.js:
To start the app go to the root directory of your app, and run the following command.
- index.js is the file where we will be playing with React code.
Make sure that you have Node.js installed on your computer, If you don’t have it installed, you can look up to …
Continue reading “How to set up React JS on Ubuntu/Linux”
- Click “Apply” to download and install the Android SDK and related build tools.
- Android Studio installs the most recent Android SDK by default.
- 1. Download and install Android Studio #
- react – native init AwesomeProject cd AwesomeProject react – native run – android
- If you’ve already installed Android Studio before, you can still install HAXM without performing a custom installation.
Welcome to React Native! This page will help you install React Native on
your system, so that you can build apps with it right away. If you already
have React Native installed, you can skip ahead to the
Continue reading “Getting Started #”
- Victory is a trademark of Formidable Labs, Inc.
- Extend the Victory experience on Android and iOS platforms with an identical API. npm install victory-native
- We deploy a mixture of consulting, staff augmentation, and training to level up teams and solve engineering problems.
- Formidable is a Seattle-based consultancy and open-source shop, with an emphasis on Node.js and React.js.
- Get in touch or view our Careers Page .
A collection of composable React components for building interactive data visualizations.
Continue reading “React.js components formodular charting and data visualization”