- You already know about Flux/Redux, so here’s what Vue has to offer: – – Last, what continually has me impressed and coming back for more with Vue.js is its outstanding community, the professionalism of Evan and his contributors, its ease of use, and its no-brainer alignment with the Web Components…
- A few things about Vue got me hooked over React, namely: – – “ I used Angular 1 for a little over a year then switched to React.
- I’ve taken a look at Vue a couple of times but never really built anything with it, that being said I’ve heard nothing but great things about it and from the looks of it, it is pretty easy to pick up.
- So I would argue that instead of looking for the easiest/ most powerful/ most popular framework out there it might be more useful to learn something useful to you long-term as a developer (although React also has the most popular thing covered).
- I actually really wanted to do React, but Vue was just so much more approachable that I couldn’t justify spending the extra time learning React.
VueJS vs. ReactJS – what people think about libraries, frameworks & more. How will you decide which ones are worth spending time over?
Continue reading “Impressions about VueJs & ReactJS. What people think…”