- You can find it here: http://kcd.im/news-a11yTwo weeks ago, my newsletter was an overview of the Advanced React Component Patterns course (thatâs been published today!)
- This week Iâd like to talk a little bit about the other course that was published: The Beginnerâs Guide to ReactJS.In the beginnerâs course every lesson is an individual index.html file.
- If you ever teach a total beginner React, make sure that you help them get a solid understanding that creating React elements is not magic and that JSX is a really simple abstraction on top of React.createElement.
- đ§đ§ââď¸đš 29 Nov 2017Iâm having a conversation about semicolons againď¸ 30 Nov 2017Next language I learn will be @reasonml đ 3 Dec my big announcement!My @eggheadio courses have been published and are totally FREE!âLearn React Fundamentals and Advanced Patternsâ 4 Dec 2017P.
The course is free forever on Egghead.io! Let’s talk about how it teaches even developers experienced with React ⚛️ NOTE: This is a cross-post from my newsletter. I publish each email two weeks after…
Continue reading “The Beginner’s Guide to ReactJS – kentcdodds”
As of React 15.5, createClass is deprecated. You’ll get warnings in the console if you’re using it in your code – and, when React 16 comes out, createClass will be removed entirely.
Continue reading “Convert React.createClass to ES6 Class”
- A tutorial series for electron would be nice.
- Let me introduce you to this Tutorial Series on ReactJS / Redux.
- In CodeChannels.com , you can learn to code by watching videos and stay up to date with latest code shows, events and tutorials aggregated from various leading developer communities.
- Since I watch your videos (I started with node basics) my skills have improved so much!
- This video is Part of the ReactJS / Redux Basics Series.
Redux has the power of greatly enhancing your ReactJS app. Let me introduce you to this Tutorial Series on ReactJS / Redux. This video is Part of the ReactJS /
Continue reading “ReactJS / Redux Tutorial – #1 Introduction”
- One lucky winner will receive all four ebooks to add to their digital library.
- Please use the widget below to enter this giveaway.
- As things went well with my recent giveaway (congratulations to the winner, Tom R.), I figured it would be fun to do another this week.
- Much like the first book, the ebook includes lots of code and practical advice.
- Arkency has been putting out a series of interesting ebooks for developers and for this giveaway, I opted to select four ebooks which I feel will appeal to my audience the most.
Read the full article, click here.
@acangiano: “Giveaway: 4 Rails and React.js Ebooks by Arkency”
As things went well with my recent giveaway (congratulations to the winner, Tom R.), I figured it would be fun to do another this week. Unlike the previous one however, I’m delighted to report that this this giveaway is open to participants around the world, not just those in the US.
Giveaway: 4 Rails and React.js Ebooks by Arkency
- Packt Publishing is giving you a premium book for free!
- If you have time, please share this post to your friends so they can have it, too 🙂
- Be sure to grab it and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get more freebies and latest Nodejs news!
- Get Instant Node.js Starter book for free!
Read the full article, click here.
@LearningNodeJS: “Download Instant Nodejs Starter book for free!
#nodejs #angularjs #reactjs #node #jquery”
Node.js books! Learning NodeJS shows you a fastest way to learn developing web applications using Node.js
Get Instant Node.js Starter book for free!