- Learned a lot!
- Good introduction to the basics of React.
- I see it as a very good starting point for further React development.
- Very thorough introduction to React.
- The presentations were very straightforward, especially with the format of the slides.
Continue reading “Kicking off the first day of a full-week React Native training for @LexisNexisUK 👌🎉”
- That is why React JS is steadily gaining popularity among the developers of the web and mobile apps.
- If you are a developer who is concerned with single page applications and want to come up with fast, user-friendly, and responsive apps, React JS is definitely a worthy choice.
- Considering the advantages offered by this technology, there is no reason why React JS won’t be welcomed by developers in pursuit of creating advanced web and mobile apps.
So what makes React JS a preferred technology to develop kickass web and mobile apps? We list down 8 top reasons in support of it. 1. Easy to learn and master. 2. Simple to write components
Continue reading “8 Reasons Why React.JS is the Best Technology to Develop Kickass Web and Mobile Apps”
- Progressive web apps (PWA) use the latest web technologies to create native-like performance and user experiences.
- By implementing PWA, businesses such as Google, AliExpress, and FlipKart have observed a 50-100% increase in retention and conversion rates.
- In this presentation we will learn the core concepts of PWA such as service worker, app manifest, and push notification.
- We will also look at how to use these exciting technologies to add offline capabilities to a React.js app as well as improve its speed and performance.
- He enjoys learning new technologies and sharing findings with the community.
Eventbrite – Winnipeg Dot Net User Group presents Introduction to Progressive Web Apps with React.js with George Chen – Wednesday, 22 March 2017 at Millennium Library Buchwald Room, 2nd floor, Winnipeg, MB. Find event and ticket information.
Continue reading “Introduction to Progressive Web Apps with React.js with George Chen Tickets, Wed, 22 Mar 2017 at 5:30 PM”
- The blogs are more light-hearted and deal with coding more generally.
- Even though this is a list of web developer blogs, we wanted to include two of our all-time favorite blogs.
- The blog has been around since 2005 and still posts fairly frequently to this day.
- The blogs below are listed in alphabetical order.
There are a ton of great developer blogs out there, so we’ve curated a list of our team’s favorites along with top choices from some members of our community of expert developers.
Continue reading “Best Web Development & Programming Blogs for 2017”
- You have the limited developers team with their skills and limited time for work.
- People around want us to use the newest technologies available to us, right after they have been created.
- We leave off working on our projects not written with React / ES6 / Webpack (or name another new technology) just because it’s not cool that they were written not with it.
- New technology is not always a good thing.
- I don’t mean that we don’t have to move on and bring new technologies into the development of our products.
“If you are a front-end developer and you still don’t use React in your projects, you might be a bad front-end developer. You don’t use ES6 either, do you? Too bad for you then. Maybe Webpack? No…
Continue reading “You Might Not Need React – Hacker Noon”
- The proliferation of native applications has returned us to a world similar to pre-web times.
- The threat is particularly pertinent when building native mobile applications.
- “Designing, building and managing native applications across multiple devices is extremely slow and expensive.”
- Facebook is building more and more of its own native applications in React Native.
- In a world where consumer demand changes as fast as the direction of the wind, building native applications for proprietary platforms is now too expensive and too slow to deliver a great customer experience.
SoDA serves as a network and voice for entrepreneurs and innovators around the globe who are creating the future of marketing and digital experiences.
Continue reading “Mobile Metamorphosis”
- My way of thinking when it comes to developing applications has changed drastically.
- You will be able to use most of this technology not only in your XPages applications, but on other runtimes as well.
- Yes there’s the server-side component to consider, but to me that’s never really been the issue when it comes to developing awesome applications.
- Those who follow me on the social channels would’ve noticed that I became somewhat quiet around May this year, just after my Webinar on Optimus XPages: Part 2 .
- Am I limited to what User Experience I can offer my client in terms of presentation and performance
Announcing a new chapter for NotesIn9.com. 2 new producers and a diverse programming knowledge base.
Continue reading “A new chapter begins for NotesIn9”