- To make the authoring experience as convenient as possible, we’re adding syntactical support for fragments to JSX: – – In React, this desugars to a element, as in the example from the previous section.
- Support for fragment syntax in JSX will vary depending on the tools you use to build your app.
- Support for JSX fragments is available in Babel v7.0.0-beta.31 and above!
- Upgrade to the latest TypeScript with the command: – – Flow support for JSX fragments is available starting in version 0.59!
- A big thanks to everyone who filed issues, contributed to syntax discussions, reviewed pull requests, added support for JSX fragments in third party libraries, and more!
React 16.2 is now available! The biggest addition is improved support for returning multiple children from a component’s render method. We call this feature fragments:
Continue reading “React v16.2.0: Improved Support for Fragments”
- The Meteor GuideAfter you’ve been introduced to Meteor with the tutorial, dive in to the guide to learn how to structure your project, and to get some more in depth knowledge on the finer points of MeteorStep 3 — Learn ReactSo you’ve got a decent handle on Meteor, not let’s dive into React.The React DocsThe official React docs do a good job of introducing you to the concepts and how to think in a React-ish way.2.
- It also comes with GitHub source code so you can use it as an example.Phase 2 — BuildStep 1 — Experiment with BaseNow that you’ve got a good grasp on how to develop using Meteor and React, it’s time to start building things.Base is a Meteor boilerplate project to help you bootstrap your Meteor projects.It’s built with React and also uses React Router.In my opinion, downloading Base and digging into it, hacking on it, and using to as the starting point for your own project is one of the best ways to learn development with Meteor.By digging into Base, you’ll get an idea of best practices when building things with Meteor and React, and you’ll be able to use it as a template for building projects.Using the books and courses from the Learn phase as your foundation, you’ll be able to understand how Base is put together and how it all works.Really take the time to dig into every different component and figure out how everything is working.
A few years ago, I stumbled on a video of somebody making a responsive, real-time web app using something called Meteor. If you haven’t seen it yet, I recommend giving it a watch. It was pretty…
- Small components are easy to maintain, understand, and test.
- Js And The Important Steps To Consider While Building User Interfaces Using React.
- II. Building reusable contents : With React.JS, you will have the opportunity to build reusable contents.
- States create issues with reasoning
- Creating stateless components will be the key to avoiding these problems.
Learn how to improve your user experience endeavors and enhance engagement by employing the services of react.js in your application development project
Continue reading “What Is React.Js And The Important Steps To Consider While Building User Interfaces Using React.Js”
- The approach gives you enormous flexibility and amazing gains in performance because React calculates what changes need to be made in the DOM beforehand and updates the DOM tree .
- Bonus: Mobile Apps using React Native
- Once you get comfortable with building web application with React, you can easily switch to building mobile application using React Native .
- When you start your adventure with React, don’t forget to install the official React Chrome extension .
- Tutorials: Go build awesome stuff with React!
Our front-end team at Syncano loves trying new things. New frameworks, new build tools… anything that makes our work more efficient…
Continue reading “Top 6 Reasons Why We Love React – Syncano – Medium”
- Many of the launches gained immediate traction within the community, including more than a dozen new projects that have garnered more than 500 followers each.
- We are continuing to build communities around the projects we open source to ensure that they continue to grow and thrive.
- As we continue to grow our open source program, we’ll be focused on building the right teams and resources to maintain project quality, and we are excited to continue working with all of you to make all these tools better.
- Christine Abernathy, Facebook’s Developer Advocate, presenting a keynote at F8 2016 about Facebook’s open source program.
- The “Developer Garage” area at F8 2016 where Facebook engineers and tech leaders met with attendees to discuss various Facebook initiatives and projects.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “What’s new in Facebook open source? #ReactJS”
With more than 1.65 billion people on Facebook and more coming online every day, our engineers are hard at work making sure that our services work smoothly for everyone. Part of this work involves streamlining our processes so we can keep moving fast as we continue to scale: We build tools that enable engineers to work more easily across platforms, automate testing to catch problems sooner, and help improve the overall performance of our products.
What’s new in Facebook open source
- Coding for browsers becomes a whole lot easier with latest version of the ECMAScript programming language.
- The tutorial will start with the general fundamentals of ES2015, after which the student will be lead into understanding the features and concepts that the new version offers.
- ES2015 is the sixth edition of the language offering fancy new features over the preceding versions.
- The latest versions brings with it much awaited changes such as new syntax for writing more complex applications, new modules, classes, iterators, loops, expressions, arrow functions, etc.
- The idea behind the release of the new version is to simplify the process of creating more complex applications and websites, allowing for more futuristic technologies to take place now.
Read the full article, click here.
@react_devv: “Learn To Build Apps With ECMAScript ES2015 SkgxWMfbV
Coding for browsers becomes a whole lot easier with latest version of the ECMAScript programming language. The most popular programming language gets a new version!
Learn To Build Apps With ECMAScript ES2015 Udemy Coupon 50%