- Running React app inside a Docker containerHere are simple steps on how to create an empty React app, create a production build of the app and run it inside of a Docker container.Start with creating an new React app:Install create-react-app:npm install create-react-app –global2.
- Create a sample React app:create-react-app react-docker-app3.
- Run the app to make sure all is good:yarn startLet’s add a Dockerfile with the following contents to the root folder:Lines 1–4 are the first stage of the build, where we copy all source code to the container and execute yarn run build to create a production build.Lines 6–10 are…
- Finally, we run serve to run the app.To build the image, you can run docker build -t react-docker-app and run it with docker run -dit -p 8080:80 react-docker-app .
- At this point, you can navigate to http://localhost:8080 and see the app running there.
Here are simple steps on how to create an empty React app, create a production build of the app and run it inside of a Docker container. Lines 1–4 are the first stage of the build, where we copy all…
Continue reading “Running React app inside a Docker container – Peter Jausovec – Medium”
- CRAFT: Create React App From Template
- CRAFT needs a ZIP file that contains the template.
- Let’s generate a new app using the FAIL template.
- Create some templates, make your life easier.
- File API Input Layer (FAIL) is a template I created for myself.
CRAFT (Create React App From Template) is a command-line utility that helps you get started with your new React app using a starting point of your liking: one you created yourself or maybe one…
Continue reading “CRAFT: Create React App From Template – Stoyan Stefanov – Medium”
- The List component renders our list.
- The Provider component “provides” the store for our app so you can “connect” to it using connect() .
- We’ll have an input box that sets the state and then finally our List component with items and what to filter on.
- First we want to remove the static state from our FilterList component and get it from the store.
- But as you know by now, we keep the state in the store so we need to update the store somehow…
React and Redux are great. Once you get the basics it’s really easy to create very cool web apps. This is what I liked about Angular 1.x, you would read a small tutorial and be able to build an app within hours. React on the other hand – while also being quite easy to get into – is a bit harder.
Continue reading “React, Redux and react-redux”