- To make this happen in reality, the communities of expert developers out there have changed the ruled of the app development by creating super-fast frameworks like React Native and PhoneGap.
- Most mobile app development companies of today are working on improving their React Native and PhoneGap app development skills so as to gratify the business requirements of every company, entrepreneur, startup and enterprise across the worlds.
- Related Article: The 7 Best Hybrid App Development Frameworks for 2017 – – In sum, those not from the tech world may only believe native Android and iOS apps to be the only solutions to delivering an engaging and feature-rich app experience to the users.
Now develop your mobile apps the cross-platform way where they look and feel like native with React Native and PhoneGap. React Native is Facebook’s backed UI component library making app development easier than ever before.
Continue reading “React native or phonegap- build apps the easy way”
- Interestingly, Facebook was the place where the ReactJS library was initially created, which is why it is obvious for the app to use it.
- Facebook currently opened a beta of its completely rewritten ReactJS, called React Fiber.
- Netflix has even published an official blog post explaining how the ReactJS library helps their startup speed, runtime performance, modularity and various other advantages.
- As of recently, the all-new WhatsApp Web app has also been using React, just like the Facebook web experience mentioned above.
- In the end, the reduced risk, ReactJS development efficiencies, improved effectiveness and numerous organizational benefits have all been reasons for the big names in apps to upgrade to ReactJS and exploit the amazing benefits offered by this script.
Major apps like Facebook, Instagram, Netflix are using ReactJS. Read more about great companies constantly improving their experience and adapting to ReactJS
Continue reading “10 Famous Apps Using ReactJS Nowadays”
- You have the limited developers team with their skills and limited time for work.
- People around want us to use the newest technologies available to us, right after they have been created.
- We leave off working on our projects not written with React / ES6 / Webpack (or name another new technology) just because it’s not cool that they were written not with it.
- New technology is not always a good thing.
- I don’t mean that we don’t have to move on and bring new technologies into the development of our products.
“If you are a front-end developer and you still don’t use React in your projects, you might be a bad front-end developer. You don’t use ES6 either, do you? Too bad for you then. Maybe Webpack? No…
Continue reading “You Might Not Need React – Hacker Noon”
- The approach gives you enormous flexibility and amazing gains in performance because React calculates what changes need to be made in the DOM beforehand and updates the DOM tree .
- Bonus: Mobile Apps using React Native
- Once you get comfortable with building web application with React, you can easily switch to building mobile application using React Native .
- When you start your adventure with React, don’t forget to install the official React Chrome extension .
- Tutorials: Go build awesome stuff with React!
Our front-end team at Syncano loves trying new things. New frameworks, new build tools… anything that makes our work more efficient…
Continue reading “Top 6 Reasons Why We Love React – Syncano – Medium”
- We will ensure that you fully master Promises with a section on extra Promises that will provide further useful information and examples.
- Once you have familiarized yourself with Promises, we will review the many awesome ways of combining Promises, such as waiting for all tasks or grabbing the first task to complete.
- Throughout the course, you will apply every single feature you have discovered by creating meaningful widgets that utilize Promises, both in ES6 and in AngularJS.
- Starting from the basics of resolving and rejecting Promises, we will gradually move on to controlling flows by redirecting outcomes, making failures into successes, and vice versa, and modifying data to make it ready for display.
Read the full article, click here.