- We can say that it’s a new type of JS library, offering a new approach to build/update a View.
- It creates a virtual DOM to track the changes when the application state is updated and uses the virtual DOM to update only those parts of a page which have been changed.
- In the upcoming article, I will explain more about virtual DOM using programming example along with the graphical view.
Continue reading “Getting Started With React Programming”
- So, what advantages and disadvantages of React Native app development can we distinguish?
- Many mobile IT companies consider the ability to develop cross-platform apps as the main advantage of React Native.
- Therefore, when building an app with React Native framework, developers operate with blocks that can be easily managed.
- Moreover, as its library only grows with each coming year, it becomes more and more beneficial and easy to use React Native in your mobile development.
- One of React Native’s main advantages is the possibility to reuse code and build mobile apps for both Android and iOS platforms at the same time.
React Native is only two years old but it has already proved its usefulness. Lolita Rogers weighs in on the advantages and disadvantages.
Continue reading “React Native: A new competitor to native development?”
- We’re excited to see what comes of that effort, but in the interim, there is a lot of value in addressing the issue of SSR performance with the React of today.
- And so, I’m happy to announce the initial release of Rapscallion, a new approach for server-side rendering React applications.
- The simplest way to use Rapscallion is through its Promise interface:
This might be preferable in some cases, especially if you’re not dealing with an actual server environment, but if you’re using Express or Hapi, you’ll probably be more interested in the stream interface:
There are a couple of reasons why this might be preferable to rendering to a Promise.
- During previous discussions about possibilities for async SSR, it had been noted that attaches a attribute to the root DOM node of your component.
- By default, Rapscallion caches content in memory, but an API is also provided to wire up any external caching service you might prefer, like Redis, memcached or ElastiCache.
Rapscallion is a new approach for server-side rendering React applications
Continue reading “Introducing Rapscallion”