- The app submits a request to the register endpoint when a user fills out the “Create an Account” form and taps “Create Account”.
- The app submits a request to the login endpoint when a user fills a username and password and taps “Create Account”.
- The user is then directed to an authentication page, from which they can navigate through the app, view their user profile and rate movies.
- Below is a rather empty user profile for a freshly created user:
Once a user has logged in and navigated to a page that displays movies, the user can select a star rating for the movie or remove the rating of a movie he or she has already rated.
- The user should be able to access their previous ratings (and the movies that were rated) both on their user profile and the movie detail page in question.
Continue reading “Just for Flask & React.js Developers: A New Neo4j Movies Template”