- Our Kanban application has a somewhat flat structure: – – It’s enough for this purpose, but there are some interesting alternatives around: – – There are more alternatives but these cover some of the common cases.
- This setup isn’t enough when you want to add multiple views to the application.
- You could have separate views for the home page of the application, registration, Kanban board, and so on, matching each route.
- One way to deal with routing is to push it to a component that coordinates which view is displayed at any given time based on the current route.
- It could be natural to introduce a concept, such as “feature”, between the views and the components.
React doesn’t enforce any particular project structure. The good thing about this is that it allows you to make up a structure to suit your needs. The bad thing is that it is not possible to provide you an ideal structure that would work for every project. Instead, I’m going to give you some inspiration you can use to think about structure.
Continue reading “Structuring React Projects”
- Text Input Mask for React NativeWhen I first time got a task in the project I was working on to make a masked text input in React Native, I absolutely didn’t expect that it would be so difficult to implement.
- I just thought “ok, will install some RN module or make it by myself using onChangeText”, yep…After many attempts with methods of TextInput like onChangeText, onKeyPress, selection I finally did it with not good performance for iOS, but not for Android, because onKeyPress method of TextInput is not implemented for Android yet.
- More over there was no selection property yet in the version of React Native I was working on to change a position of carriage, so I had to write it by myself in Objective-C and Java, imagine how I was wondering when saw it in the next version of RN :)I didn’t find any solution and module that fits my needs to close the task so decided to write my own one, here it is:I’ve just integrated these great native RedMadRobot’s libraries to React Native:Installationnpm install –save link Android it just works.For iOS you have to drag and drop InputMask framework to Embedded Binaries in General tab of Target and check ‘Yes’ in ‘Always Embed Swift Standart Libraries’ of Build Settings.
When I first time got a task in the project I was working on to make a masked text input in React Native, I absolutely didn’t expect that it would be so difficult to implement. I just thought “ok…
Continue reading “Text Input Mask for React Native – CloudBoost”
- Then two weeks ago I read a pull request from create react app that was the first time I read about prettier.
- Now I’m using the prettier-atom plugin in combination with ESLint, also disabled all formatting from language-babel and it works really great!The list of plugins I useI use Atom for developing new stuff with React, Node.js and Ember.js and for maintaining older projects with PHP/Symfony.
Continue reading “What is the best editor for my needs? – arkulpa – Medium”
- Using the generator, your data model will be a derived from Schema.org.
- You can also handcraft your data model or modify the generated one to fit your needs.
- Mapping your app data model to Schema.org structures can be a tedious task.
- Pick up schemas applicable to your application, generate your PHP model, then customize and specialize it to fit your needs.
- Bootstrap the Data Model from Schema.org
A PHP framework dedicated to hypermedia API creation.
Continue reading “API Platform: The Ultimate Web API Framework”