- I’m thinking about doing something about it and this article is about how to do it.
- For such reasons, it is often easier for people to use “Stateless FunctionalComponent”, but as a disadvantage in creating applications, “Stateless FunctionalComponent” alone can’t handle “lifecycle”.
- “hocFactotry” is the name of the function that is the factory of HOC (HigherOrderComponent), W is the React component passed to the argument, and E is the React component of the return value.
- As the number of components taking this form increases, the class declaration and render become boilerplates.
- Functions related to life cycle are only a few.
Hello. I’m Sosuke Suzuki of Boostnote maintainer.
Boostnote is written in React.
Boostnote has been passed time since the development, and there are components that are bloated in many places.
Thanks to contributors as well, those components are getting better than before, but they are being Unobtrusive.
I’m thinking about doing something about it and this article is about how to do it.
Continue reading “Lifecycle with React’s FunctionComponent”