- The QA process is a time for people to spot any glaring mistakes, spelling errors, broken links, mistakes in teachers notes, clarification on quiz questioning, and any other feedback.
- With QA there’s a few other things you should know.
- Those are the quirks of QA mode.
- Please use email to provide feedback.
- When in QA, we try to not talk about the course here on the Community forum until it’s officially released.
Participate in discussions with other Treehouse members and learn.
Continue reading “Looking for QA Volunteers for Introduction to React Native”