- As a slight digression, it all started when Facebook released React which fundamentally changed the way most of the web UIs are written today and inspired the creation of other frameworks and libraries with its component-based architecture.From then on, the community has seen many attempts to combine JS, HTML, and CSS to develop native mobile applications, e.g. Apache Cordova, Ionic etc.
- Native developers, however, need to rebuild the whole application which is not only a waste of time but also extremely annoying.You can use (almost) the same codebase and tools for building mobile app that you would normally use for building web applicationsEssentially, you can take the boilerplate that you would normally use for building web applications with React, replace “React” with “React Native”, change the way application is mounting and swap the routing with React Native navigator.
- If you encounter a bug in a React Native package and you don’t have experience in native development, you are definitely going to need some help from mobile developers.
- Thankfully, we have experienced mobile developers who can always help our team to handle all those certificates, device identifiers, profile provisions, and how to make a build with XCode.Another thing about the building phase is that you can choose from various tools for shipping React Native apps.
- In case there is no ready-to-use package for some functionality, you will need to implement it on your own by writing a React Native wrapper.What is more, React Native can be an ultimate tool for those who:have mobile native development experience in either of the platforms (both iOS and Android is even better);have experience with modern JS and React.If that’s the case, you will be definitely more efficient using React Native than the native platform.
If you’ve been following web development news, then you probably know how much hype React Native is getting today. As a slight digression, it all started when Facebook released React which…
Continue reading “Why You Can’t Ignore React Native In 2017 – JetRuby – Medium”