Before diving into the pool of React Native, I was curious to know how this thing really works under the hood. After all, developers can’t stand any black box and seeing through any abstraction is…
Continue reading “How come React Native is so Native? – Quovantis – Medium”
- We had faced some performance issues while using these APIs.
- If we want to push an update after fixing a bug, we usually have to wait for 3 to 4 days to send a fix to the users.
- If your use case is simple, Then you don’t have to touch any of the native code.
- React Native community is slowly moving many animations to native, and the performance is much better than before.
- Many people were asking me which one to choose Native script or React Native.
At Witworks we have been developing the Blink smartwatch, which runs on a customised version of Android called Marvin. We have also been building companion.
Continue reading “What we learned after using React Native for a year”
- In order to avoid these issues, you have to implement native modules that would access platform controls.
- We can achieve performance results that would be close or equal to native apps.
- Nor the product owner is eager to invest in native apps.
- React Native allows you to build native modules and inject them without losing any capabilities of the platform.
- It’s hard to predict what direction mobile development is going be drifting.
React Native has been recently released for both iOS and Android. Here are the reasons why we’re actively adopting the framework. It’s time to streamline corporate app development to cover the emerging need and React Native seems to be the best fit.
Continue reading “DDI Development is expanding React Native team. And here’s why”