- Presently, numbers of mobile app developers have started using React Native to develop mobile apps.
- When a mobile app developer starts developing apps using specific platform and programming language such as Java for Android or Swift/Objective-C for iOS, the application is known as a native.
- React Native is an efficient tool from Facebook to benefits developing a hybrid app for Android and iOS.
- Furthermore, they can also use their code written in any platform which becomes highly beneficial for mobile app developers to focus on other things rather than writing the same code each time when developing a new app.
- Reusability of code, highly portable, focused UI, compatibility for third party app integration as well as enhance the efficiency of developers has made react native popular for Hybrid app development.
React Native is popularly used for hybrid app development due to its number of benefits. Check out why it is good for your next hybrid app development project.
Continue reading “What Makes React Native the Future of Hybrid App Development?”
- And now, after the development of React native- the latest framework for hybrid mobile apps development, this is going to be even much better.
- React Native covers renowned UI library of Facebook, ReactJS for web applications and carries DOM abstractions, make the programming for hybrid mobile apps development easier and effective, serving user with higher performance.
- The Bottom line is that the React Native has taken the hybrid mobile applications development process to the next level.
With the increasing competition in the market, companies are looking forward to address a larger group of users and the best way of this is developing a hybrid mobile app. The hybrid mobile apps are p…
Continue reading “React Native- The Future of Hybrid Mobile Apps development by Alesia Nik”
- Even though native development takes longer, there are many reasons why we can produce better experience on mobile than on web.
- React Native apps can access platform features like the phone camera, or the user’s location.
- With all the advantages of native development, what we really want is user experience of native mobile apps combined with developer experience we have when building on the web.
- Scripting Native App with React Native
Continue reading “Scripting Native App with React Native – Supreet Totagi – Medium”
- The proliferation of native applications has returned us to a world similar to pre-web times.
- The threat is particularly pertinent when building native mobile applications.
- “Designing, building and managing native applications across multiple devices is extremely slow and expensive.”
- Facebook is building more and more of its own native applications in React Native.
- In a world where consumer demand changes as fast as the direction of the wind, building native applications for proprietary platforms is now too expensive and too slow to deliver a great customer experience.
SoDA serves as a network and voice for entrepreneurs and innovators around the globe who are creating the future of marketing and digital experiences.
Continue reading “Mobile Metamorphosis”
- AngularJS has a major advantage of testing ease which gives another reason to choose AngularJS.
- The approach gives developers high flexibility and amazing performance gains because ReactJS calculates what change is needed to be made in the virtual DOM in advance and updates the DOM-trees .
- You can easily use its components with other frameworks.
- If you are trying to choose one of them, then ‘s our suggestion.
- ReactJS Native is much more focused on user interface unlike AngularJs .
There is Google’s AngularJs and on the other side it’s Facebook’s ReactJS. Both are strong & useful. Hence let’s see who wins the AngularJS vs ReactJS war..
Continue reading “AngularJS vs ReactJs: what’s better for you? -ValueCoders”
- The approach gives a developer high flexibility and amazing performance gains because React calculates what change is needed to be made in the DOM in advance and updates the DOM-trees .
- The major advantage of React is that it makes proper use of native APIs and, as a result, the stack work across platforms.
- The framework is used extensively in developing user interfaces for web applications.
- This increases the application’s load time and helps to keep it running very smoothly without any interruptions.
Read the full article, click here.
Five Reasons We Chose ReactJS