- Are you looking for expert mobile application developer?
- Do you want to expand your business or services by developing mobile applications?
- You are landed at the right place, I am having extensive experience with Designing and Developing Android and iOS application.
- I can develop Native application as well as using cross platform Xamarin and PhoneGap.
- And remember that development cost will be depends on the complexity and functionality of the application.
- If you open your App.js you’ll encounter something along the lines of: – Components are the core of React Native, every visual element of your app is a component.
- This styling cheat sheet is very handy when you’re getting started to check on what properties are available when styling components, but for a complete description the go to place is the online React Native documentation.
- There are many basic elements that React Native provides as starting points and building blocks for our components: Views, ScrollViews, Text, TextInput, Touchable components that respond to touch input, Image, etc… As your UI starts growing and you have the need to add more and more Native components you’ll start…
- Props and State – These are important concepts that will bring functionality, customisation and the ability to reuse components throughout your application.
- We’ve created a new component that makes use of props and state to render a few text elements to the screen of our app’s.
The number of mobile devices is estimated to cross the 5 billion  mark between 2018 and 2019. This is pushing the mobile application development market forward, with the ever increasing demand for…
Continue reading “Building Mobile Applications with React Native. A brief introduction.”
- I read articles and saw videos about react, later I decided search a course, It called my attention “react for beginners” by Wes Bos, I learned other topics in courses the Wes Bos for example Flexbox, then I decided to take that course (React for Beginners).
- Example Project course.The project we develop in this course is called “Catch of the day”, we not only learned about react but also firebase, in this course I understood about the JSX, state, props, components, routing, fetch data and other topics.For me this course is a good introduction to learn react, in this course we not use redux or other libraries to manage the state.Personally I liked React because I use ES6 in the process, for example .
- reducer, arrow functions and other features , I know there are other fantastic frameworks for example AngularJS/Angular or libraries such as VueJS, At this moment for my work React is the perfect tool.
In this article I want to show you about my learning experience using the technologies: “React” and “react-native”, in this moment I am not an expert in this topic, but I am convinced the best option…
Continue reading “Learning React and React-Native – Jorge Rubiano – Medium”
- In order to avoid these issues, you have to implement native modules that would access platform controls.
- We can achieve performance results that would be close or equal to native apps.
- Nor the product owner is eager to invest in native apps.
- React Native allows you to build native modules and inject them without losing any capabilities of the platform.
- It’s hard to predict what direction mobile development is going be drifting.
React Native has been recently released for both iOS and Android. Here are the reasons why we’re actively adopting the framework. It’s time to streamline corporate app development to cover the emerging need and React Native seems to be the best fit.
Continue reading “DDI Development is expanding React Native team. And here’s why”