- To make this happen in reality, the communities of expert developers out there have changed the ruled of the app development by creating super-fast frameworks like React Native and PhoneGap.
- Most mobile app development companies of today are working on improving their React Native and PhoneGap app development skills so as to gratify the business requirements of every company, entrepreneur, startup and enterprise across the worlds.
- Related Article: The 7 Best Hybrid App Development Frameworks for 2017 – – In sum, those not from the tech world may only believe native Android and iOS apps to be the only solutions to delivering an engaging and feature-rich app experience to the users.
Now develop your mobile apps the cross-platform way where they look and feel like native with React Native and PhoneGap. React Native is Facebook’s backed UI component library making app development easier than ever before.
Continue reading “React native or phonegap- build apps the easy way”
- I’ll talk about my experiences now after having created a full app with React Native and show some of the obstacles I encountered along the way with their solutions.
- For my app I needed a lot of components that don’t immediately ship with React Native.
- I had a state tree that contained deeply nested objects , but it was annoying to change the state tree, because you cannot simply mutate the state.
- I used local notifications for the rest timer in my app, as these work even when the app is not in the foreground or when the device is sleeping.
- When a lot of components are mounted and pushed onto the route stack, every single component that is connected to the store calls their selectors when a state update occurs, even the ones that are not being rendered right now.
I recently released my first app on Android built with React Native. It’s a fully fledged workout log for the PHUL fitness program including customizing workouts and exercises, a rest timer, a calendar, progress charts, etc. You can see the full feature list and check out the app PHUL Workout Log on the Google Play Store. I don’t own a Mac so it’s only available on Android for now.
Continue reading “What I learned from building my first React Native App”
- React Native compiles to native app components so you can build your apps in native iOS or native Android.
- React.js, as its name implies, responds to data changes instantly and renders the right components for a smooth user experience.
- React creates composable user interfaces with reusable components that react to data changes.
- Whenever the data changes, React calls a new render method.
- One thing you can be sure of is that your apps will have to handle more data, from more sources and in tighter refresh cycles.
Read the full article, click here.
@conceptainc: “How Does #ReactJS Solve the Problem of Data Changing Over Time? | Concepta #b2b #enterprise”
Find out how enterprises like Netflix and Yahoo use ReactJS to handle vast amounts of data that changes over time.
How Does ReactJS Solve the Problem of Data Changing Over Time?