- With React, it is possible for webmasters and online business owners to develop large web-based applications that change data while reloading pages.
- It makes it possible to reuse components that didn’t produce changes, and this makes programming more comfortable and precise for online business owners.
- The great news for webmasters is that Google might still find the React component when just the client-side is rendered.
- ReactJS is a great framework for online business.
This isn’t quite a ReactJS guide for the layman. But it is a useful for business owners, if only to glean enough to know how to talk with your techie
Continue reading “The Pros and Cons of ReactJS for your Online Business”
- With JSX, you pass a function as the event handler rather than a string.ComponentsReact is made up of container and presentational components or as Dan Abramov coined it, smart and dumb.
- Presentational components are concerned with [how things look], receive data and callbacks with exclusively props and rarely have their own state.
- Container components concerned with [how things work], provide application data and fetch data.
- It is just another way of building an MVC framework where the presentational components are the views and container the controllers.LifecycleThe lifecycle of a component are customizable and goes through different phases when the components are in a state of change.
- A prop supports or keeps something in position whereas a state is a condition that is susceptible to change.Before I dive right into my final project, I need to figure out the proper structure of my application.
I have made it to the final level. I’ve acquired the XP and skillset needed to ascend to the top and attain the apex of web development. Mind you, this is just the first hurdle in my programming…
Continue reading “Relax with React – Natasha Gitlin – Medium”
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
Continue reading “The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site”
- One of the reasons developers had started to drift away from SSR was that it was necessary to have to load the entire web page every time something changed within the view.
- React introduced a workaround called the Virtual DOM that allowed developers to take advantage of the inherent performance advantage of SSR, without having to update the entire view every time a user made a small change to the UI.
Continue reading “How The React Framework is Changing Front-End Development”
- Angular.js is often referred to as an MVW (Model-View-Whatever) framework and among the top benefits, for startups and mid-sized companies, people name: quick code production, easy testing of any app part and two-way data binding (changes in the backend are immediately reflected on the UI).
- As for now, it is reasonably called the most used JS framework for SPAs (Single-Page Applications) development and it boasts the largest community of developers.