- Whenever it comes to comparing the platforms or frameworks that develop the mobile apps, it becomes a very difficult choice, whether it is to choose between iOS and Android or between Ionic and React Native.
- Let’s dive in to find out which cross-platform mobile app development framework is better: – – Ionic is an open source, cross-platform framework used to develop hybrid mobile applications.
- Ionic is a mobile app development framework based on the HTML5 programming language.
- Ionic and React Native both are completely opposite and offer completely different web and mobile app solutions.
This overview of the features and advantages of the Ionic framework versus React Native to decide what to use when building your mobile cross-platform app.
Continue reading “Ionic Vs. React Native”
- To make this happen in reality, the communities of expert developers out there have changed the ruled of the app development by creating super-fast frameworks like React Native and PhoneGap.
- Most mobile app development companies of today are working on improving their React Native and PhoneGap app development skills so as to gratify the business requirements of every company, entrepreneur, startup and enterprise across the worlds.
- Related Article: The 7 Best Hybrid App Development Frameworks for 2017 – – In sum, those not from the tech world may only believe native Android and iOS apps to be the only solutions to delivering an engaging and feature-rich app experience to the users.
Now develop your mobile apps the cross-platform way where they look and feel like native with React Native and PhoneGap. React Native is Facebook’s backed UI component library making app development easier than ever before.
Continue reading “React native or phonegap- build apps the easy way”
- We already mentioned the existence of React Native, the mobile partner in crime, as an extra reason to start using React.
- The development of the React Native framework actually started as a hackathon effort in 2013, responding to the need of the developer community: it was looking for a mobile alternative that would combine the advantages of mobile app development with the power and agility of the native React environment.
- This resulted in React Native, a framework created by Facebook, and supported and continuously pushed forward by the development community.
- By using React Native, you can use the same code for deployment on iOS as well as on Android.
- In fact, React Native features an interesting extra that you will not find in the native frameworks: the ‘live reload’ feature, enabling you to immediately see the result of the latest change that you have made to the code.
In an earlier blog we discussed the who, what, why and when of the Facebook-originated React development framework. We already mentioned the existence of React Native, the mobile partner in crime, as an extra reason to start using React. But why would this partner in crime be a reason in itself to choose for React? To answer this question, let’s simply highlight the main advantages of React Native.
Continue reading “5 key advantages of React Native”
- NativeBase is a free and open-source framework that enables developers to build high-quality mobile apps using React Native iOS and Android apps with a fusion of ES6.
- In the video, Himanshu Satija, a software engineer from the NativeBase team, will demonstrate how to build a React Native To-Do app using NativeBase, and how to set cross-platform UI components for React Native.
- It builds a layer on top of React Native that provides you with a basic set of components for mobile app development.
- Stay up to date with hackathons around the world.
- BeMyApp developer media is a website publishing developer resources, developer tutorials, and content that is focused on machine learning, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, and the best rapid prototyping resources.
Himanshu Satija demonstrates how to build a React Native To-Do app using NativeBase, and how to set cross-platform UI components for React Native.
Continue reading “HEY LET’S BUILD SOMETHING TOGETHER: How to Create React Native Apps With NativeBase”
- In order to avoid these issues, you have to implement native modules that would access platform controls.
- We can achieve performance results that would be close or equal to native apps.
- Nor the product owner is eager to invest in native apps.
- React Native allows you to build native modules and inject them without losing any capabilities of the platform.
- It’s hard to predict what direction mobile development is going be drifting.
React Native has been recently released for both iOS and Android. Here are the reasons why we’re actively adopting the framework. It’s time to streamline corporate app development to cover the emerging need and React Native seems to be the best fit.
Continue reading “DDI Development is expanding React Native team. And here’s why”
- React Native apps sport a highly responsive interface.
- The fact of the matter is that iOS and Android are two entirely different ecosystems developing native apps for them is seen as the bane of developers.
- Gets the major drawback covered.
- Android app development requires learning of Java and the Android SDK. Apart from that, you need to bear the pain of staying updated with the latest features these two major ecosystems offer time and again.
- You will agree that developing native apps for two different platforms is a painstaking and tedious task.
Continue reading “7 Reasons Behind Skyrocketing Popularity of React Native”
- Hides most of the code of web application using two way data binding.
- Sends only important information on the webpage to the server to develop faster and more interactive web applications.
- An awesome user experience not only allows users to interact effectively with the website functionality but also retains them for longer.
- Allows user to develop apps using standard web APIs in all major mobile OS.
- UI Kit – It is most often used framework to develop iOS applications.
Want to create lasting user experience for your website users? Here is the list of tools and technologies that can help you.
Continue reading “Front-end Technologies to Create Awesome User Experience”