- For a drop-in replacement for and , use the v1 release, which is still actively maintained.
- Documentation and code for that release are available on the branch.
- You can send pull requests with v1 bugfixes against the branch.
react-transition-group – An easy way to perform animations when a React component enters or leaves the DOM
Continue reading “For animating #d3js in #reactjs
- We work with modern and proven technologies, at competitive rates, focused on quality, but with a wider purpose in mind: The customer goals!
- Learn more about our services and technologies we work with.
- In this position you’ll apply your HTML5 / CSS3 / JS skills and learn top modern web technologies such as NodeJS, Express, ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, etc and some of React Native to built Mobile Applications.
- You will work on Front-End and Back-End tasks to build top-notch products, we look for talented people who want to solve problems for our customers with a good attitude and striving for the quality of their work.
- We have a lot of exciting projects in the pipeline, so if you want to be part of one of them keep reading and drop us a line.
Do you need software solutions? We can help you!
Continue reading “We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team. Check the full description here …”
- How do you setup the frontend to be quick in prototyping?As a ux’er, you probably heard of Brad Frost and his idea of Atomic Design.
- It’s basically a design system to divide your frontend into components.
- And because it is a ux design system, communicating with the ux’er is very easy.
- When an event is needed in one of the components, it just fires it to the Redux store, the centralised state is updated and all subscribed components are updated afterwards.
- In my experience, atoms and molecule level for the input/output system and the organisms and templates to the redux store.
A match made in heaven. Last year I got the change to start a whole new product in the rol of frontend architect & developer. The starting team was only a product owner, ux’er and myself to start off…
Continue reading “Atomic design, Angular 2 and Redux – Lieuwe van Brug – Medium”
- As a mentor and a testing advocate, he supports other developers in their efforts to design software applications with code optimization and scalability in mind.
- Simon is a lead developer responsible for designing and building application’s architecture from the ground up.
- Selleo web & mobile software development outsourcing, ruby on rails, xamarin, ios, iphone, ipad, android, windows phone, developers, Poland, Europe
- The story about a ReactJS app without and with Redux to simplify communication between components.
- We support the Mikstura.IT Foundation and contribute to the Open Source Days conference.
The story about a ReactJS app without and with Redux to simplify communication between components.
Continue reading “The Piping System in ReactJS –”
- Using Electrode to Improve React Server Side Render Performance By Up To 70%
- To solve the problem, we created two Electrode modules: Above the Fold Render (ATF) and Server Side Render Profiling and Caching (SSR Caching) .
- Not bad – Electrode’s default configuration has already improved render time by 19%!
- By default, though, Electrode comes with renderWithIds:false , which gives us a renderToString() time of 124.80 ms .
- Every server side render executes renderToString() to build the HTML that the application server will be sending to the browser.
We built Electrode, the react/node.js application platform that powers walmart.com with several goals in mind, including ease of use, re…
Continue reading “Using Electrode to Improve React Server Side Render Performance By Up To 70% – WalmartLabs – Medium”
- Experience with modern JS frameworks (ReactJS is a plus)
- You will be trusted to bring innovative ideas and solutions to our clients and help them achieve their value creation goals.
- If you recognise yourself come join Railnova’s passionate team and help us conquer tens of thousands of trains to change the future of Railway.
- We design our own hardware and software to connect to train fleets and monitor all business critical parameters.
At Railnova we are changing the way train fleets are managed. As a Front-end developer you will build and maintain the Railnova software platform.
Continue reading “Rail fleet management Front-end developer”