- Looking at the most common React seed applications you will see that they have, for each component, a custom folder and they group them all as components.
- Everyone knows if you google for “React seed application” or “React boilerplate” you will find tons of prebuilt seed applications out there, some of which are being used by thousands of people.
- Selecting Browserify as our initial stack is a very good example of why a seed application can be useful.
- After looking at these, we found that though a lot of them offered unique and interesting concepts, none of them seemed very scalable to us for use in large web applications.
- For one, a seed application allowed us to try out different libraries and project structures without the restriction of a particular use case.
Hyperwallet’s Software Development Team Lead looks into tools for building their final browser version in ReactJS.
Continue reading “ReactJS Seed Application: Why Not Start with the Real Deal?”